Chapter 3: One Hell Of A Day:Part 1 -(-_-)/

Chaillo you guys sorry for the wait read the AN after this chappie hope you guys lyke it okai.

CHAPPIE START!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I woke up and couldn't move. I felt very restrained. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and my eyes opened and closed until they adjusted to the sunlight that was peeking through Niall's bedroom window. I turned my head to the left and there laid Niall the beautiful angle with blond hair. He was still asleep with soft snores coming out of his slightly parted lips. I tried moving again and heard a groan. I looked under the blanket that Niall must've put on me last night to see Niall's arms tightly wrapped around my waist and my heart once again fluttered. I put my hand on his wrist and tried moving it ignoring the jolts of warmth flying through me. I heard a really cute/sexyish morning voice say, “Stop moving."

I replied," Well, don't we have a big day today, Niall."

He replied, “FINE, but you take a shower first. I SMELL PANCAKES!!! Zayniee I'm going to eat I'm hungry."

He then saw me staring at the arm that was around my waist, "Oh, don't think that means anything because I move around a lot in my sleep Kay." My heart dropped. He left and I went into the shower. I really could use one right now.

I stepped in the bathroom and found the shower. I started turning the knobs until the temperature was just perfect! I stepped into the shower after stripping of all my clothes off. As the water fell on my back I sigh in happiness. IT FELT SO GOOD!!

In the shower I feel at peace and safe and all my problems are washing away for only a certain period of time. I started grabbing the shampoo Niall had in here and lathered my hair in it. It smelt really good. I washed that out and used some conditioner I found. I know conditioner is a girls hair washing product but hey is it so bad that I like having soft hair. I then lathered myself in this really good smelling body wash. Man Niall uses good stuff in the shower.

I got out of the shower and didn't even get a towel and there were none in here. Dammit. I opened the bathroom door and made sure nobody was in here. I then opened Niall's bedroom door and made sure no body was out there because I don't want to be caught naked.

The coast was clear again and I started walking out and pretending to be all secret agenty. I was fun and I couldn't stop laughing. I'd be a horrible secret agent. I began going down the stairs and then suddenly I stopped. There, standing in front of me, was what looked like Niall, Louis, and Niall's Mom & Dad. They were all looking down at Lil. Zayn Jr. I covered up ZJ and cleared my throat.

Niall spoke," Well Zayn what a very pleasant surprise seeing you here dressed like this but we were just coming upstairs so they can meet you. Well this is my dad Bobby and my mom Maura. Mom, Dad this here is Zayn." He gestured to me.

"Hi, um I forgot a towel so if you don't mind I can go and get one and we can properly meet of breakfast or something. Yeah well, BYE. “I said rushed.

I began rushing downstairs and I forgot," Nice meeting you guys by the way," I yelled from the bottom of the staircase.

I went to the towel closet type thingy and grabbed a towel and wrapped around my waist as fast as I could and began rushing up stairs to Niall's room to get some clothes.

Once I was in Niall's room I walked into his Walk-in-Closet. I looked through all his clothes and man Niall has good taste. He had so much clothes. By so much I mean A LOT!

Finally after looking through all his clothes I decided on some black sweats and a white shirt that said "Fuck You" on it and some black Supras with red socks. I dried my hair a went downstairs feeling comfortable cause now I'm in actual clothing.

I arrived in the living room and I see Harry and Liam sitting on the coach glaring at me. Dafuq did I do????

I went into what looked like the kitchen and saw and Asian man and the stove cooking that smelled DELICIOUS! All of a sudden I see the Asian man coming at me with a frying pan. The man coming at me was screaming," Anata ga imade rokudenashi watashino daidokoro ni iru riyu anata o fakku! Meinu no meinu no meinu watabemono ga anata no tane ni noete iru kemuri keihō ga soko nu iku UGHHHHHH bitchi ni jibun no ien sei to anata o FAKKU!" He was doing all these hand gestures and wacking me with a frying pan and trying to get the smoke alarm to stop and trying to stop the food from burning and catching on fire. IT WAS HILARIOUS. You just have to be there.

Then Niall,Bobby,Maura,Louis,Liam, and Harry come into the kitchen.

OH SHIT!!!

To be continued......................... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHAI YOU GUYS! I updated I hope you guys like it. HOW WAS YOUR CHRISTMAS!!?? Sorry for the wait. What did you guys get for Christmas or Kwanza or CHanaka!? Post that in the comments. Please? And sorry if I spelled those wrong. Hope you guys are having a fun time thanks for the votes and comments and everything the support and stuff. I'm sorry if the japense I put in there was wrong I just got it off Google Translate. So I don't know if it right in the next update I will put in english what that was supposed to say.

WHAT HAPPENES NEXT???? Put what you think is gunna happen next in the comments.

Put what you got for Christmas,Kwanza,Chanaka, or any other christmas type holiday?

So nxt update coming soon so yeah.

Like Comment Vote Fan do whateve.

LWWY! EVERYBODY!

oh almost forgot post your fav. Songs off of TAKE ME HOME down in the comments. Got that!

WELL CH"OW" EVERYONE!

Did you see what I did w/ the chow? If you did post what I did there.

Comments on every thing I asked get dedis and shoutout and maybe even some fanning Kk  

Well CH"OW"!