Chapter 8: Everybody's Got Somebody But Me /.°.\

Hey guys we only have 2 more chapters before this book is done and on the last chapter I need you guys to tell me whether I should make a sequel or an epilogue!! so get prepared for the worst chappies ever!! You guys are going to hate me!

Well hope you guys like it and go read my NEW ZIALL BOOK YOU CAN'T SAVE ME NO ONE CAN!!!

Warning: Horrible spelling errors sorry if this gets you guys really confused!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis' P.O.V~

Did he just say that? Did he just say that? He's loved me for years! I've been waiting so long to hear those words come out of his mouth.

"I've loved you ever since I laid my eyes on you to Hazza!" I screamed and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

He smiled into the kiss and so did I. We pulled away to rest our foreheads on eachothers. I heard a door slam.

"BYE SAL!" I yelled.

Harry then asked," Louis will you be my boyfriend?"

"No I will not Harry," I said sarcastically just trying to play around with him.

"I knew it was never going to happen." Harry said looking as sad as I've ever seen him.

"Babe I was being sarcastic of course I will be your boyfriend!" I exclaimed happily.

"Really? That's amazing! I love you Lou!" Hazza exclaimed.

"I love you too Hazza!! I exclaimed

~3rd Person P.O.V~

Louis and Harry told all of their friends what just happened and everyone cheered. Niall, Dylan, and Alexxine came in Niall looking uh..weird. While Dylan and Alexxine were holding hands.

"What happened?" Everyone said knowing that Niall and Dylan were going to try and make up.

"Well Me and Alexxine went to go meet Dylan and Alexxine told me that Dylan never told the entire school that I was gay it was some of Fabian's friends in a plot to get me to hang out with Fabian causing me to hate Dylan. I don't know why he did it exactly but I'm guessing it was to get into my pants like always. Then when everything clicked I forgave Dylan and then Alexxine sat on Dylan's lap and held his hand. I was like what the fuck is going on. Then Alexxine and Dylan told me they were dating. I was and still am pissed. Guys how did we not know that this is the guy that Alexxine has liked since like 7th grade?" Niall said and exclaimed the last sentence.

"Wow Alexxine you've liked me for that long?" Dylan asked.

"I was scared to tell you but I had a feeling that you would be creeped out and the-" Alexxine was cut off by Dylan kissing her passionately.

Dylan pulled away,"I would not have been creeped out because I liked you then too. I just didn't want to tell you because of the same reasons."

"Enough with your guys' love story lets get to ours!" Harry exclaimed signalling toward him and Louis.

"WHAT YOU GUYS FINALLY DID IT! REALLY? WHO ASKED WHO?" Niall exclaimed.

"I basically told Louis I loved him we kissed and then I asked him to be my boyfriend." Harry explained happily.

"What you asked Harry I always thought you would never grow the balls to do it," Alexxine said.

"Well I did so it's whatever," Harry said to Alexxine not bother to defend himself.

"Hey guys today we should have a couples day since everyone is paired up!"Alexxine said hopeing everyone would catch the drift.

"But what about N-" Liam said the only one who didn't understand. Danielle hit him on the arm and gave him a look.

"Ok so we are having a Couple's Day!" Alexxine exclaimed.

Liam and Danielle went on their first date. Alexxine and Dylan went to go on a walk. Louis and Harry went to the small cafe they loved to eat at. Then it was just Niall and Zayn looking at each other.

"So I'm just going to head up to my room," Zayn said.

"Yeah me to," Niall said. They both went up to their rooms.

~1 Hour Later~

~Niall's P.O.V~

I can't take it anymore. I'm so bored. I'm going to talk to Zayn. I knocked on his door.

"Yeah?" Zayn said while opening the door.

"Hey I'm bored by myself can I kind've like hang with you?" I asked bashfully.

"Yeah I would love that!" Zayn said which made my heart flutter.

"Come on in," Zayn said sitting on his bed and patting the space next to him.

"So how have you been?" Zayn asked me.

"Good what about you?" I asked.

"Could be better," He replied.

~Zayn's P.O.V~

We started talking and I found out that he dated Fabian that was his ex. They dated while me and him were in the gang and we were dating. I was shocked. I thought he was inlove with me but after that whole thing I knew he wasn't. Niall told me how Fabian raped and abused him like two days before he found me and it made me want to murder him and leave him in a hole in the ground and have him. After I found out practically everything about Niall I fell even more in love with him.

~Niall's P.O.V~

After I told him everything about myself he told me everything about him about how he was the only child and his parents died in a car crash he knew the street the year the day. Which was coming up. He told me about the whole Fabian thing and how it was because of him that he was left in the park. So Fabian screwed us over at about the same time. Zayn's gang kicked Zayn out because they found him and Fabian screwing and they didn't like gays and when they questioned Fabian he told them that he wasn't gay and that I was on him and he tried getting away but Zayn was just to strong. The more I found out about Zayn the stronger my feelings grew.

~Zayn's P.O.V~

And as I was finished talking I turned to look at Niall to see he was already looking at me with those blue eyes I've grown to love.

~Niall's P.O.V~

And when he finished he turned to look at me but I was already looking at him looking into those brown eyes I've grown to like a lot.

~ 3rd Person P.O.V~

And as they stared into each other's eyes they didn't know that the rest of the gang was listening right outside the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK LEAVE STUFF IN THE COMMENTS ZIALLERS AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS HOW I SEE IT WHICH I NEED A CO-WRITER FOR AND YOU CAN'T SAVE ME NO ONE CAN

2 UPDATES IN LIKE 1 DAY THAT'S A RECORD SORRY BUT ONLY 2 MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THIS BOOK IS DONE I'm sowwy!! :'(

So what do you think is going to happen!

VFC

I start school again in two days so I'm trying to finish this book for you guys before then!!

Love you Ziallers

~Alexxine AKA ziallandlarryshipper