Chapter 9: Finally I Found Happiness :) <3

So one more chapter until I end this so decided whether you want a sequel our not in the next chapter!! it sucks to know that this book is coming to an end but at least I'm going to complete it for you guys!!

You guys are so awesome being here for me!!

warning:VULGER LANGUAGE OTHER WISE KNOWN AS CUSSING!!

well here goes nothing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd Person P.O.V~

All of the gang was outside listing to Niall and Zayn and they were surprised by the stuff the found out. It took a lot out of them not being able to make noise or just open the door and slap them.

Louis went to out his ear on the door trying to listen for something but when he got nothing he knew the were kissing and he fist pumped the air causing him to lose balance lean on the door bringing it wide open exposing all of them and Niall and Zayn's eyes go wide.

"Aww you guys weren't even kissing! Damnit Louis you piece of shit!" Alexxine said.

"Your an asshole Ally so shut the fuck up yah Bitch!" Louis cussed and they both started laughing.

"What the fuck," Niall and Zayn said in unison.

"JUST FUCKING KISS ALREADY!" They all yelled in unison.

"Give us some privacy jeez!" Niall said.

The gang left.

"So where were we," Zayn said before their lips finally met after what seemed like ages.

They loved the kiss so much that they didn't want it to end. They were truly inlove and this kiss proved it for both of them. The feelings from this one kiss was something both of them never felt before and they loved it so much they loved each other so much and it took them so much to finally realize it.

They pulled away at the same time and had their foreheads lean on one another.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" they both asked laughing when they heard they asked the same question.

"Of course," Zayn said.

"I would be honored," Niall said.

They kissed again and didn't even notice the gang came into the room until they all cooed and gave wolf whistles.

They jumped and pulled away blushing like mad.

"Aww look at the bashful happy couple!" Louis says," to this I say we have a bonfire in the woods and just enjoy each other's company for once because there isn't a lot of time left in our break we need to spend it having fun since everyone is coupled up now!" Louis finished.

Everyone agreed.

~Hours Later~

They had everything set up for their bonfire. Everyone was lounging around when Niall brought his guitar out and started struming.

"Today, is gunna be the day that their gunna throw it back to you" Niall sang and every one joined in the song Wonderwall by Oasis.

After the song was done they just started chatting.

"I love you Niall. I love you a lot." Zayn said.

"Zayn I love you too!" Niall said and they kissed passionately.

Throughout the night all of them were hanging out and just having fun.

~Mystery P.O.V~

I saw him with the one he truly loved I saw them all just having fun being happy.

Well sorry to end this.

It's time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think 1 more chapter till it's done I hope you guys like it sorry it's short and it sucks.

well until next time

Love you Ziallers

~Alexxine Aka ZiallAndLarryShipper