Chapter 7: Look at What The Cat Dragged In & Everythings Revealed \(°.°)/

So i really hope you guyz liked the last chapter and im sorry but im trying to make it up to you guys. so yeah i'm all over the place right now and sorry if my chapters are crap because of it sorry okay my chappies are always crap do yeah A/N at the end read it you want sorry I really think this story sucks so brace yourself and go check my other books out!! I just posted a new one called You Can't Save Me No One Can

CHAPPIE START!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis P.O.V~

I had went earlier to go pick up some snacks, movies, games, and stuff because we were just going to have just a fun inside day. I had been looking around the store for hours and I picked up tons of stuff, luckily I'm not the poorest person around so it wasn't a big deal I threw all the stuff I bought in my car. I suddenly heard a what sounded like someone called for help.

I threw the last of the stuff in my car and closed it running toward the sound of the call. The sound lead me to an alley I saw a kid he looked my age he had brown hair and had gotten stabbed in the rib. I called the ambulance and really want to stop the bleeding but I didn't know this guy what if he had a disease like AIDS. I asked him and he said no so I put ny hands on the wound. Millions of questions were running through my head. I heard the sirens. Two guys came up to me they were police officers. They pulled me away from the boy and paramedics took over everything went in slow motion before I just saw black.

~3rd Person P.O.V~

Louis had gotten knocked out by one if the cops because they tried to cuff him and charge him for the murder of the kid. Louis had woken up cuffed to a chair with the two police officers infront of him.

"We called your boyfriend," the fat police officer said before shoving a dounut in his mouth.

"You mean Har-, I mean I don't have a boyfriend," Louis sad kind've depressed.

"Boyfriend best friend I don't really care well he is going crazy not being able to see you. So we are going to let him see you before he kills someone. NO FUNNY BUSINESS!" the cop shouts.

The door opens and Louis sees Harry run in.

"Louis what the Fuck happened?" Harry asks.

Louis told Harry the entire story once he was done telling it the cops came in and let him go. Louis and Harry thanked them than walked down to the grocery story to get Louis' car.

"They thought you were my boyfriend," Louis says chuckling to himself.

"Really why?" Harry asked wishing he actually was his boyfriend.

"I don't know actually I didn't ask," Louis said realization hitting him.

"Oh well...Louis I have a question I really want to ask you..." Harry asked growing the balls to finally ask him.

"Oh really? What question would th-" Louis was about to ask when he got interrupted by his phone. Louis picked it up.

"Ok I'm on my way," Louis said before rushing into the car, starting it, then speeding off in the direction of Niall's house.

"Apparently the guy I found in the alley, you know, well his story was on the news and of course Liam wanted to watch the news and the guy is one of Alexxine's co-workers. They are close and Alexxine needs to see him so we're going to the hospital." Louis told Harry.

Harry just nodded. He had gotten the courage to ask his love out he had gotten the courage. Damn it Alexxine! When he got called saying Louis was arrested for attempted murder his heart stopped and he ran to him, and the police station wasn't right across the street.

They ended up at the hospital after picking up Alexxine. Alexxine got permission to see Sal. They were close co-workers. So close that people thought they were together. Alexxine saw that Sal finally woke up and she hugged him. She asked Sal what happened and he said that there was this guy who invited him to his house he went one thing lead to getting stabbed and beat up then left in an alley left alone.

Since Sal didn't have have family near here Alexxine went to the front to sign the discharge papers because he said that Alexxine is his only family. Harry went to the bathroom and Louis was left alone with Sal.

"So your the beautiful man that saved me?" Sal asked.

Little did Louis know that Harry was right outside the door.

"I guess you could say that and I'm not beautiful," Louis stated.

Harry was going insane how could Louis not think he is beautiful!

"You have probably got to be the most beautiful guy I've ever laid my eyes on how about when I can do whatever without supervision I take you out?" Sal asked.

Harry was pissed how could he do it and he didn't even know him while Harry was inlove with him and couldn't just tell him.

"We'll have to see." Louis says and then Harry decided to walk in before anything else happened.

Alexxine came in got Sal and we went home.

~3 Days Later~

~Harry's P.O.V~

Louis and Sal have been hanging out a lot and it's pissing me off I hate being jealous but ugh. LOUIS IS MINE!!!!

I hadn't hung out with Louis since Sal came. I barely even talked to him and it is killing me!! So to take my mind off of everything me and Liam went out go karting.

~2 Hours Later~

Now I'm walking back home alone. Why? Liam met a girl named Danielle and they are basically having their first date and being a third wheel so I decided to go back home maybe Sal wasn't there and I could talk to Louis.

I opened the door to see Sal and Louis kissing watch Love Actually! I've had enough. I went up to Sal grabbed him by his t-shirt and dragged him to a room.

I went into the living room and Louis confronted me.

"HARRY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Louis asked furiously.

"BECAUSE I'M INLOVE WITH YOU LOUIS I HAVE BEEN EVER SINCE I LAID EYES ON YOU HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED!" I screamed on the top of my lungs and Louis just looked at me wide eyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think?? leave me something in the comment pwease!

I love you guys and I'm so sorry for always taking breaks but life has been hectic. dont forget to check out my new book You Can't Save Me No One Can it's another ziall and I know what your think Jesus another book she's hardly ever going to update but I'm working toward updating more often 4 times a month 1 time every 2 weeks you'lo never know cuz I've got to go back to skewl on Monday so I'm trying to update as much as I can finally getting my mojo back yes!!

well VFC VFC VFC VFC ZIALLERS/ZIALLERZ that's my new fandom name for you guys sorry if someone already had it before me I didn't know Whoops!

~Alexxine AKA ZiallAndLarryShipper