Chapter 4: First Day of School ^O^

VERY IMPORTANT READ A/N BELOW

So yeah last updat of the weekend sorry guys. But yeah. For those of you how want zayn and niall together really fast well I'm not one of those kind of writers I like to put in obstacles because love is hard work its not just something that's happily ever after. you have to go through things to get to that. So yeah if you don't like that I like to bulid things up till yuh get to that happily ever after then please just ethier tame your lion or don't read srry to break it to yeah. Oh and for the Fab haters I hate him to! But Zayn loves him and yurh gunna have to deal. Okai so just stick w/ me and don't give up on us we love you guys srry to put you through this.

Chappie start

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 3rd Person P.O.V~

* Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

"Zayn, turn that bloody bullshit off!" Niall screamed.

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

Niall walked inti Zayn's room.

"Zayn, I told you TURN THAT OFF!" Niall yelled stomping his feet like an angry Irishman seeing Zayn face down in the pillows.

Niall turned over Zayn to see him sleeping still.

"How the bloody fuck can he sleep through all this?" Niall asked himself.

Niall gets some pillows jumps on Zayn's bed and started slapping Zayn with the pillows multiple times. Zayn didn't even budge. Niall flings himself on Zayn and he just groans. Zayn doesn't do ANYTHING. WTF!!?!!

Niall has a mischievous glint in his eye.

Niall walks down the stairs and goes into the kitchen. He opens up the freezer and puts some ice in a plastic red cup. He then close the freezer and puts some water in the cup than he goes into Alexxine's guest room. Sometimes she lives with them when times get hard.

He goes into her really clean okay so its not the cleanest nor the dirtiest its the average 16 year old room. He walked into her bathroom to find it super clean. Wow! No wonder she spends so much time in here whenever she takes a shower is just taking a peek at her hair she makes sure its spotless. Niall opened up this bag that was on the counter to find makeup in it. It has even been opened yet.

"Hey!" Niall says. That's the makeup I got her two Christmas' ago. No wonder she hardly ever wears make up he thought. Oh well he grabbed the lipstick and creeped into Zayn's Room.

He went up to his bed turning the alarm off and putting the ice cold cup of water on the bedside table.

"This is going to be fun." Niall whispered.

Niall opens the lipstick and examines Zayn's lips. I wonder how they would feel on mine Niall thought. No stop it Niall you don't love him you love Fabien. Your ex who you dated for a YEAR! Now Zayn took your man do it! Niall's conscience said to Niall.

Niall began applying the lipstick.

"Oh Fabien that feels soooooooo good." Zayn somewhat moaned.

Niall finished roughly as the waterworks started coming. Niall grabbed the cup and poored it all over Zayn. Then, Niall threw the cup at him.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!" Zayn screamed. He looked around frantically and then his eyes landed on Niall and Zayn smiled softy at him.

"Did you do this?" Zayn asked Niall.

"Yeah, you wouldn't wake up and quit smiling you pathetic creeper." Niall said it pained him to say those words. Zayn has a beautiful smil- nope nope nope! Niall say Zayn's smiling go down. Niall wanted to put that smile back on his face but he couldn't. Zayn's heart broke as Niall said those words.