Chapter 10: Get Prepared «°.°»

,Hey guys so it's the last chapter so sorry if it's really shirt and at the end of the chapter I need you guys to tell me whether or not you want me to write a sequel or just end it with an epilogue.

Well hear goes nothing sorry if it sucks major ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mystery P.O.V~

Today is the day. The day his parents died because of my father. Now I'm here to end the Maliks and to countinue our tradition.

I knew exactly what he was going to he did it every year on this day. He would drive down the road where the crash happened. I don't know why he does it a way of coping or a grieve thing but it doesn't matter as long as I kill him and his little lover boy.

I knew he was going to take his lover boy with him so that why he could show him where his parents died. Zayn was like that. I don't get how his liver boy could love him let alone like him. They were insane.

I hopped in my car started and drove down the street I knew way to much. As I was driving on the other side of the divider I saw Zayn's car. The black car that was carrying both him and his lover boy. I smiled as I went to his lane.

The time is now. The time is now. The time is now was all that my head was repeating.

I went to get head to head with his car and crashed into him head on. My car was hit with recoil. While Zayn's car was hit again from the side.

No No No that wasn't supposed to happen.

Now their car was flipped over another car.

It was like a game. I got out of my car and ran.

~Zayn's P.O.V~

After my dizziness cleared up I looked around to notice that we were upside down.

"NIALL NIALL NIALL!" I yelled hoping to get a response but I got nothing.

"BABE LOVE NANDOS BLONDIE BLUE EYES SEXY ANSWER ME SAY SOMETHING I DON'T EVEN CAR IF IT'S I HATE YOU SAY SOMETHING. I'M SO SORRY THIS IS ALL MY FAULT," I said feeling the tears run down my cheeks after again not getting a response.

I heard the sirens of the ambulence. I looked over to my left to ingnoring all the pain in my neck. The pain made me what to scream. I saw Niall bleeding from his nose his mouth his head.

I heard the sirens again this time they sounded a lot closer. I kept crying because I love Niall a lot and now he could be taking out from underneath me. This isn't fair. If one of us has to die please let it be me.

My body started to go numb.

My vision started to blur.

Soon I saw black and then I heard

"Get Prepared"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys if it sucks balls!! Sorry it's so short to!!

Well guys go hurry and answer the question!!

Sequel or Epilogue!!!?!?!??!?!?¿«

Who would've thought I would complete this story! I sure as hell didn't!!

Well it's complete yay!!

I live you so much Ziallers!!

~Alexxine Aka ZiallAndLarryShipper