~16~

"I may not believe in them anymore," Kaidou sniffled, his eyes still red from crying, "but these red bandages fit my aesthetic so thanks for washing them."  Shun chuckled slightly and quickly wrapped the ribbons around his wrists and smiled at Aren, who returned the grin.

"No problem," Kuboyasu sat down into the pile of pillows behind them, soon followed by his, now once again, close friend. Without meaning too, the pair ended up sitting quite close to each other making both of them bright red. Suddenly, Aren's mind flicked to his plan from just the night before.

In the few seconds of comfortable silence that followed, Kuboyasu fished his phone out of his pocket and turned it on. Spotify was already open so he quickly went on to a slow song playlist that he made and put it on shuffle. Kaidou looked over to Aren as soon as the song began to play and gave a confused smile.

"Kaidou," Aren said, getting up from the pillow covered floor and placing his phone on top of a chair near him. He held out his hand in front of him directing it too the smaller boy, "May I have this dance?"

Shun's face flushed a bright pink and held on to Aren's hand, despite this being the most cheesy thing ever. Soon enough they were awkwardly swaying together, Kuboyasu's hands on Shun's waist and Shun's hands on Kuboyasu's shoulders. They both looked into each others eyes like they were each others world.

It wasn't the most formal dance, or in the most fancy place, but it was beautiful. They both fumbled with their steps or tried to mouth the words to the song and failed but that didn't matter. They loved each other and maybe this was the time to make things real.

"Aren?" Kaidou said softly as the song drew to a close. Aren gave a short nod, still gazing at his crush. "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

oH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOSH OH MY GOD OH MY GOSH ITS HAPPENING SOMEONE PINCH ME IS THIS REAL. THIS CAN'T BE REAL. WAIT I HAVE TO ANSWER I HAVE TO ANSWER OH MY GOD. -Aren's thoughts.

However much he was freaking out inside his head, he managed to stay surprisingly calm on the outside. He gave a quick dopey grin before taking a short breath and answering the question. "I've never wanted anything more."

WAIT WAIT WAIT NO WAY NO WAY I HAVE A BOYFRIEND HES MY BOYFRIEND AREN FRICKING KUBOYASU IS MY BOYFRIEND. HE'S SO AMAZING AND SWEET AND NOT TO MENTION THE HOTTEST PERSON EVER AND HES DATING M E! -Shun's thoughts.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CALLED IT I CALLED IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES. -Saiki's thoughts (From the far corner of the den, while invisible.)

Never in all of his life had Kaidou felt so loved. Someone actually cared for him enough to let them dance around in a room together. Someone admired him enough to actually want to date him. To top it all off, that person was Aren. You know that feeling when you finally buy a book you wanted to read or watch a show that you've been meaning to for a while? Well Shun felt all of that while spinning with his boyfriend times one hundred.

"This might be too soon," Shun looked up to his partner with the stupidest grin plastered on his usually pale face. "But I love you, like so much." Both of their faces faded a shade pinker as the music continued.

Aren smiled and held Kaidou closer to him, obviously making sure he was comfortable with it as he did, and looked into his eyes, "You don have to worry about it being too soon, I told you that I love you in a note before we were even dating. So yes, I love you too."

The pair both laughed together yet it wasn't at Aren's half-joke. It was, however, because Aren just said that they were dating, it sounded so much better out loud that just inside of their heads. This time, Saiki was so happy that he actually gave the tiniest hint of a smile. It was a personal record of his.

Unfortunately, it was then Shun caught a view from the door of the den to the outside. The sky was almost completely black, darkening the woodland. The boy with the pale blue hair thought of what his mother would say if he came home hours after night fall. A shudder went down his back and his smile faltered until he looked back up to the taller of the pair. His mind quickly decided he should go home now and not let anything ruin that perfect night.

Kaidou gave a disappointed sigh before, once again, looking up to find Kuboyasu's eyes. "I'm sorry," he said in a hushed whisper as if he was almost embarrassed by what was comping out of his mouth. "I think I should probably go home now," The boy rubbed a few small circles into his boyfriends shoulders before breaking the dance hold.

Aren nodded, trying hard to hide how disappointed he was, and grabbed his phone prom the chair to pause his playlist. Aren knew if wasn't his boyfriends fault he had to leave so he tried his best not to show his sadness on his face, Kaidou would have probably felt bad. Kaidou checked his pocket for his phone, it was there, and  slowly began to walk for the curtain door. Although it was only for the night, he didn't want to say goodbye.

"Shun, before you go!" Kaidou turned around excitedly to face Aren, as he did so he saw his ex-crush quickly walking up to him before hurriedly wrapping an arm around his waist and cuddling into him.

Each member of the relationship gazed into each others love-struck faces, which were now only an inch or so away from each other, and smirked. Shun carefully placed a hand against his boyfriends face and they slowly closed the gap between each others lips. To begin with their lips were cold from the weather however  when they melted into the kiss they soon heated up.

The rest of the world stopped just for them in that moment.