10

Selere smiled with Joy as Goku finally defeated Botamo by knocking him out of the ring. While Lord Champa tried to argue that Goku cheated, Selere couldn't pay attention to what was being said. This was the first time she got to see someone else succeed and be especially proud of it. While she was never unhappy about being Whis' only student, being able to share victories with others made her feel happy.

After Champa was done throwing his fit, the Saiyan watched as Frost floated down to the arena. Selere heard the other Earthlings make comments about Frieza, and she'd be a liar if she said she wasn't doing the same. She raised an eyebrow as Frost made an announcement about wanting to play a fair game. She sighed and pushed aside her fears, hoping that what Frost said was true.

Selere did sigh when Goku demanded that frost power all the way up. As much as she enjoyed watching the different fights, she wanted to get everything over with. Whether it was due to her fear of what Beerus would do if Universe 7 lost, or if she was mildly jealous that she herself was not able to fight, she wanted Goku to finish things quickly. 

When Goku started beating Frost down, even after Frost reached his final form, Selere started to relax. Goku hadn't even gone past Super Saiyan and he didn't look like he even broke a sweat from where Selere was standing. Goku gave Frost a chance to quit, but Frost said that he needed to win so that he would have Champa's support in bringing peace to the 6th universe. Selere started to feel bad. All this time she was judging Frost on the actions of someone else in her Universe. Though, she still wasn't going to join Bulma in cheering for Frost. She did still want to see Universe 7 win.

Selere had finally calmed down from everything when she saw Frost finally land a hit on Goku, but her concern was quick to return when Goku started swaying back and forth and looking confused. She looked on in horror when he became disorientated enough for Frost to knock him out of the ring and turn back into his base form.

Piccolo suspected that Goku had let Frost hit him too much and Beerus started to curse the Saiyan. Selere flew down, concerned that he had not yet woken up. "Goku what are you doing?" The female Saiyan relaxed when Goku started to stir. "What happened... Oh, I lost. That's a bummer" he laughed. Selere facepalmed and helped him up as Frost came over.

"Hey, that was a good match. I don't even know what move you did to knock me out." Goku praised. Frost explained that he wasn't quite sure either, but praised Goku all the same and thanked the Saiyan for pushing him to new heights. Goku shook Frost's hand, only to watch as the Icejin raised it. The two Saiyans flew back as the spectators clapped, though as soon as they landed at the players' area Goku's face dropped. "I'm sorry sirs... I don't know what happened. I'm really ashamed."

Beerus sneered. "Oh, you're ashamed? You think that absolves you?" Beerus glared then rose to his feet. "If you had just taken the fight seriously you would have won!" Selere sat down as the two went back and forth, though she rolled her eyes as Champa started to tease Beerus and Whis had to help keep the god calm. Selere did have to put a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing when Beerus pretend to praise Goku for doing his best. 

When Piccolo went down to fight Frost, Selere regained her composure and leaned forward to focus on the fight, interested to see how the Namekian would fair. She was impressed when Piccolo managed to dodge while also charging up his attack. When it seemed that Frost had stopped the attack, Selere's face dropped, but her excitement was regained when she saw it was a front done by the Namekian.

When Piccolo started to become dizzy as Goku did, Selere narrowed her gaze. Something wasn't right. Frost was immobile and barely landed any hits on Piccolo. She tried to figure it out when the Galactic Patrolman stood up. "Objection! He cheated, he is using a weapon which is prohibited!" Goku and some people from Universe 6 tried to dissuade the alien, but Vegeta stood up and told Jaco to continue. The Ref went over and searched the Icejin and found the weapon, disqualifying Frost. Vados then went on to expose Frost for who he truly is.

While Selere wanted to say "I told you so" she honestly felt more disappointed. She and the others honestly didn't have a right to suspect him based on their experience with Frieza, and she had hoped that she would have been proven wrong.  The spectators started to boo Frost and while he started to walk away, Vegeta stood up. "Wait, there is no need to disqualify him. I am up next and I want to fight him." Selere looked at her brother as Piccolo went along with his plan and forfeited so that Vegeta could fight. She sighed, knowing that this was more about Frieza than it was Frost.