6

Champa was slurping down a sweet drink, causing Vegeta and Goku to watch in confusion. Champa slurped up the rest and gave a satisfied sigh before noticing the two Saiyans' gazes. "What's with these guys? Are they disciples of yours?" he asked while looking them over. "Well, something like that, I suppose," Whis commented while Champa only thought to himself.

"Come to think of it, where is your Agent of Destruction, Beerus. What was her name, Celery or something?" Champa asked, irritating the god sitting at the other end of the table. He then began laughing. "Oh, don't tell me, you got rid of her! Ha, even you are too impulsive to keep anyone other than your angel around you for very long!" the anthropomorphic feline mocked, causing his brother to stiffen up and stand.   

"Of course not! She is just being dutiful and training. And last time I checked, you don't even have an apprentice of any sort so ha!" Whis looked to the sidelines to see Vegeta now sending Beerus a very serious look.

"Well then, why don't you invite her in. If she is training so hard she deserves some reward, or maybe you are just a bad teacher that neglects her," if Beerus wasn't fuming before, he was now. "I am not! Whis, go get Selere!" he barked. Whis sighed.

"My Lord, I thought we agreed-" "I don't care what we agreed! They are going to meet at some point and I will not have this bafoon trying to tell me how to teach my students!" Whis gave a final sigh and walked out of the room in compliance. In the wait time, Vados explained to the Saiyans waiting about Lord Champa and the other universes. With perfect timing, Whis walked back in with the same woman Goku had met only a few nights before.

"Lord Champa, what an honor to see you again," Selere bowed, ignoring the gazes of the two Saiyans watching. Beerus only rolled his eyes. "Please Selere, you don't have to inflate his ego any more than it is."

"Hey! I am a god too, ya know!" Selere chuckled at the brothers' behavior and sat to the right of her lord, her back to the other trainees behind her. "So, you have your audience, now what is it you want from me, Champa? It better not be something frivolous, because otherwise, I'll kick your ass!" Beerus yelled. Champa only smirked.

"Wouldn't you like to know. The fact is I came here to give you a taste of something devilishly world-shattering. Something that you aren't likely to get over easily" Beerus only looked bored and annoyed as Vados made a container appear. When she pushed the sphere on top, it opened up to reveal six weird looking eggs. 

"Wait, aren't those just plain old eggs?" Goku asked, causing Selere to chuckle at his childishness. As one egg went out to each of the members around the table, Champa began explaining, "there is nothing plain or old about them. These eggs are of the newly discovered Dodo Bird, hardboiled. So delicious I guarantee they'll make you speechless." Champa mocked as an egg landed in their hands. "And they're nutritious!" Vados exclaimed.

Champa allowed the boys to have one as well, and everyone began peeling their eggs. As everyone took a bite, those from Universe Seven were quite underwhelmed. Except one. "Delicious!" Goku cried. "Now admit it! Food from the Sixth Universe makes whatever you have over here tasted like hot sweaty garbage!" Champa proclaimed, only earning a shrug from Beerus, Whis, and Selere. Beerus even went the extra mile and spat his out before turning to Whis. "Don't just stand there, show them!" 

In a moment, packages of ramen were being heated on the table with an hourglass timing the process. Champa looked on in confusion, causing Beerus to smirk, then made some guesses about the food to make it sound nasty. Whis watched as the last of the sand fell from the hourglass to the bottom. He smiled then said to the guests, "Bon apatite!"

The Goku instantly went to gobbling down their noodles, Vegeta and Selere eating with a bit more grace, while Champa and Vados watched. They took the forks and ate a strip of noodles, then proceeded to eat like the others, Champa eating most like Goku. Beerus' smirk widened as Champa lifted the bowl to his face to get every last bit of ramen. He laughed with glee until Beerus spoke up "How was that?" Beerus said with a knowing smirk.