7

Vegeta froze. Of all the things to happen today, this was far from being on this list. "I am sorry" Selere mumbled, resting her head on her brother's chest. He looked down at her,  a mix of confusion and shock replacing his previously angry expression. He inspected her over; minus the bright red hair and obvious aging, the woman in his arms looked identical to the little girl he remembered from all those years ago. "Why are you sorry?" Selere chucked at her brother's confusion, mentally surprised he wasn't upset with her.

"I left you when we were kids, started getting trained to be a literal god, meanwhile you were stuck licking Frieza's boot and getting your life threatened, sometimes even taken, on a regular basis." Vegeta wrapped his arms around his younger sibling, sighing.

"I don't care." Selere looked up and noticed her brother's eyes were watery. She felt his arms tighten around her. "I thought you were dead; I should have protected you that night. Right now, I am just glad you are alive..." Selere smiled and hugged her brother tighter.

 "Wow Vegeta. I've never seen you so emotional." Vegeta let go of Selere, his expression switching from joy to anger as he launched a ki blast at Goku. "Shut it, Kakarot!" Selere laughed, while Beerus just yawned. "Congratulations, you are reunited, now can we get back on with our day?" the feline commented with a bored expression. Selere caught her brother roll their eyes after she let go before the two Saiyans flew up to join the group. Beerus put a hand on Whis, the two Saiyan siblings putting their hands on him, and Goku with his hand on Vegeta. As they took off, Selere smiled. First, she got to see her brother, then she got to go off-planet. This was turning out to be a good day for her. 

When they finally landed on Earth, Selere noticed they were at a spherical looking house with a rather large yard. Selere looked around seeing a city and figured they were either at her brother's home or Goku's. Within seconds, a woman with short blue hair ran out and hugged Vegeta, who blushed at the physical affection as he saw his sister smirking at him. The woman eventually let go and turned to the gods. "Some food will be here shortly, Whis"

"Well I should hope so," Beerus commented with an eye roll. Selere tried to hold in a laugh from her teacher's comment. She then noticed the bluenette turn and finally notice her presence. "uhh, why is there a girl with you." Whis smiled as Selere smiled and bowed. "My name is Selere, it is nice to meet you."

"This is Vegeta's sister, Bulma. She has been training under myself and Lord Beerus since she was a child" Bulma's face widened in surprise then she turned to her husband. "You never told me you had a sister!" She scolded. "All this time and I could have been hanging with a girl that isn't as crazy as Chi-Chi!" she exclaimed. Vegeta huffed. 

"I didn't know she was alive, and I highly doubt she would do much girl stuff with you. She is a warrior" Bulma rolled her eyes and went over to her sister-inlaw and started asking questions, to which a slightly embarrassed Selere tried to answer.

~~~

The group was sitting around the table, Beerus, Whis, and Selere all eating the new food with smiles of contentment. Selere tried to eat as polite as possible but has some challenges as it was the first time in months her food was freshly made. Meanwhile, Goku and Vegeta tried to explain what happened. "What! How did you end up in this situation!" Bulma yelled at them. "I don't know, it just sorta happened. It's not like I take notes!" Vegeta responded. Selere watched how he acted, giggling to herself. If they were back on Planet Vegeta he would never let anyone talk to him like that, except father of course. Watching this Earthling women yell at her brother like that was amusing, to say the least. 

"I think what's truly important is that we come up with a device that is capable of finding the remaining Super Dragon Ball. I don't suppose you could help with that, Bulma" Whis interrupted. Bulma stopped to think for a moment before figuring that it would be possible for her to do before suggesting that they ask the Earth's dragon if he could locate it, to which everyone agreed. "Must admit, I am impressed. Turns out you are more than just an overbearing nag!" Beerus said, only to be met with being smacked down by the bluenette. Whis and Selere laughed while the two male Saiyans looked on panicked. After stopping a remark, the god just sighed and let it go, before demanding Vegeta go "fetch." The robotic movement and the "yes sir" that came from Vegeta as he responded to Lord Beerus like a dog just made Selere laugh more. 

After a moment of him being gone, Selere noticed Goku walk up to her. "Hey, so uh, why did you just tell me you were Vegeta's friend instead of just telling me you were his sister" she heard him ask. She turned to face him and shrugged. "Didn't know if you would listen when I told you to not tell him about me, so I figured I would play it safe until I knew I could trust you. The mark on my old armor was the mark of the Saiyan royal family, hence why I didn't tell you" Goku nodded then got a different look in his eye, which Selere couldn't quite place. 

"You said you've been training with Lord Beerus and Whis since you were little right?" Selere nodded, and she noticed Goku smile more. "So you must be really strong, right?" Again, the female nodded, starting to see where this was going. Beerus rolled his eyes, also catching on to Goku's antics. "Could I fight you?"

---

Hi, #notdead

Sorry, this took so long to finished. I wasn't confident about how I wanted Vegeta's and Selere's interaction to go so I kept pushing it off, and school, of course, got really busy. Also, I am considering who Selere may end up with as a relationship partner. I had one idea going into the story, but as I am writing this I can also see it going in another direction. IDK If you are interested, feel free to privately message me cause I kind of want reader input but I don't want to give spoilers in the comments section. 

Once again sorry for the lateness of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it though.