5

Goku and Vegeta were walking back to their rooms after training. The recent defeat of Frieza(again) had them tired, but still ready to train. As they passed by the hallway to the Northeast wing, Goku paused and looked down the empty passage. "Hey Vegeta, you ever wonder what is down there?" Vegeta just looked annoyed.

"No, Kakarot. Whis was very clear that going there is forbidden, so I would much rather focus on training then exploring a place that could get me in trouble." Goku just huffed at his friend's harsh words. "Come on Vegeta. Not even a little bit curious?" Vegeta, done with the conversation, just went back to walking back to their rooms, effectively giving his answer. Goku followed after, but couldn't help but let his mind wander with possibilities.

Later, when his friend was asleep and he assumed Whis as well, he started wandering the halls of the building, eventually ending up in front of the entrance to the Northeast wing. Figuring no one would know, he began walking down the hallway into the unknown.

As he walked, he saw a lot of empty rooms. A bathroom, a small kitchen that was loaded with different food, and a bedroom? He walked in to see everything kept in pristine condition. A navy blue covered bed was made to perfection, the floor and surfaces were absent of any form of dust, and the drawers held clothes that were neatly folded. They all seemed like copies of Lord Beerus', with slight modifications, that isn't what caught his attention though. In a corner in the very back of the drawer was what looked like Saiyan armor. It was small, obviously, it could only fit a small child. The spandex was the same blue as Vegeta's, but it was a tank top rather than long-sleeved. He also noticed a strange red insignia found at the top of the chest piece. "Can I help you?"

Goku jumped at the sudden voice and whipped around to face a woman in the doorway.  He looked in awe to see her red hair that spiked out and a tail wrapped neatly along her waist. "Woah, you're a Saiyan! And you are in Super Saiyan God form too!" he said out loud, amusing the woman. "Yes, I believe that is what this is called. Though that does not answer my question. Is there something that you need from me Goku? Last I was aware this section was off-limits to you and Vegeta." Goku closed his eyes and gave an embarrassed smile, rubbing the back of his head.

"Hehe, technically I am not supposed to be here. Also, how did you know Vegeta and my names?" Selere walked further into the room. "I know a lot about you guys. Whis can see anything, and I have been here for a lot longer than you have. By the way, know that I have the chance to talk to you, thank you." Goku's expression turned to that of confusion. "What are you thanking me for? I just met you?" 

"You defeated Frieza, twice now actually. As you noticed, I am a Saiyan, and while I was not in their culture for very long, nor were they the best civilization, but they were still my people. Thank you for getting rid of the tyrant." Selere offered a small smile, then went to take her old clothes from Goku. 

"What is the symbol on the chest mean?" Goku asked as the woman began folding the sentimental clothing. "I can't tell you that?" She said blankly. "Why not?" came Goku's question, "do you not know either?"

"I know all too well what the symbol means. However, if I told you, you would be able to figure out who I am, and that will only get us in worse trouble," Selere sighed as she put it back in its place and pushed the drawer in. "Now, I suggest you leave before anyone notices you disregard of the rules." Goku nodded and stood up and started walking towards the door. "Oh, and Goku. Don't tell anyone about this encounter, especially not Vegeta. It will only bring more trouble than it's worth."

Goku stared at the woman, seeing a slight look of pain in her red eyes. "Do you guys know each other? Were you friends? If so then wouldn't he be happy to see you?" Selere chuckled. "While the idea of seeing Vegeta actually smile for once is fun, the reason we are friends is why Whis doesn't want us interacting. He thinks it will negatively impact our training." Goku nodded. He didn't understand it, in fact, he found it wrong and was about to protest, but Selere closed the door effectively ending the conversation. After Selere felt his ki leave, she went outside to meet Whis for their lesson.

"Late tonight, aren't we?" He commented, a knowing smile plastered on his face. Selere rolled her eyes. "Not my fault your other student doesn't know how to follow the rules." Whis rolled his eyes in an almost amused manner before pointing out, "You didn't have to talk to him though." 

"No, but then he would have shown Vegeta my old clothes, and that would have been worse." Whis chuckled, knowing she was right before jumping into the lesson.

~~~

Selere was training in the room Whis provided her to practice her lessons while the boys got theirs when she heard a loud bang. Curious, she went over to a window to try and get a glimpse of what was going on. While she couldn't see much, she saw lots of purple ki blasts coming from higher in the building. She laughed to herself, knowing the boys must have woke Beerus. However, she felt another ki on the planet. It took a moment for her to remember it was that of Lord Champa. From the little side comments Whis would make about Champa and Beerus' relationship, she concluded her training and made her way to the bathroom for a shower. If what Whis said was indeed accurate, Beerus pull every card he had to show off to the other destroyer, and she knew one of those cards would be her.