3

Hi, Cassidy here. Just wanted to let you know that while most of the images that may be used in this story are not my own, the drawing of Selere is actually something I drew for the story. At this point, her base form is Super Saiyan God, as she is now a God in a way, but she can go higher if she pleases. She chooses to stay in this form just as Goku or Vegeta stay normal, but can reach a higher power. As the story goes on, she may go to other transformations, but in this form, I imagine her base power to be around SSGSS, despite being in SSG. That is it from me for now. Enjoy!

Selere was now 29. She had just gone before Zeno and the other Gods to be recognized as Beerus' Successor. While her Lord had remained asleep, Whis took her and introduced her to everyone. The most interesting for her to meet was Champa. His surprise at the fact his brother chose someone to succeed him was quite amusing. He even tried to cover up his jealousy that his brother chose one before him by saying he was "taking his time to find someone well suited instead of picking one on impulse." All the same, she felt proud that she had proven herself worthy of her status and the power she had received. When they returned, she noticed that Whis had a look of pride as well as he looked at her. Despite how far she had come, there was still further to go, so as soon as they returned to Planet Beerus, they continued on with training.

All of her days were spent either doing chores, training or sleeping. While some considered it boring, she couldn't be happier. She remembered in her few years on Planet Vegeta how annoying other people could be and all the teachings on how she must act, but here she could do as she, please. Yes, there were rules, but not many. She enjoyed being alone with her trainer, as he could focus on what she needed to improve on and make lessons based around her difficulty. Not to mention every now and again she and Whis would go around the Universe to try different foods and they always made sure to bring some back for whenever Beerus would wake up. 

Occasionally she felt lonely, and in those times she would ask Whis about her brothers. Hearing how Vegeta was still subjected to Frieza's rule angered her, but she knew that there was nothing they could do about it. As a God, she had to remain unbiased and keep the as little impact as possible. Not only that, but she wasn't even entirely a God yet: just a God in training. However, today things seemed to get better.

As Selere and Whis trained, she felt the same pang she felt when she was nine. Both she and Whis knew that something must have happened to one or both of her brothers. "Vegeta has been killed by Frieza. He tried to kill Frieza along with some Earthlings and a Namekian on the Planet Namek but has been unsuccessful." Selere balled her fist, but Whis cut off her thoughts, "However, it would seem another Saiyan has challenged him." She looked up. 

"Whis, could we watch the fight? I want to see how this ends, and if it is possible for this Saiyan to defeat Frieza." Whis thought for a moment but decided there was no harm in the action. He allowed her to watch the battle, as he too was curious about the results. 

Selere felt proud as she watched this "Goku" turn Super Saiyan. He could now avenge their planet, even if it was not entirely his purpose. She also facepalmed every time he let Frieza power-up or getaway. However, when Vegeta was brought back to life, she cheered. Whis smiled a bit at her zealousness, but as the battle had ended, ended the broadcast of Frieza's defeat. 

"I am glad that you are happy, but we do need to get on with the training." Selere nodded and powered up again, her happy spirit allowing her to accel to even higher levels.

~~~16 Years Later~~~

As Whis and Selere were training, an explosion went off inside. Selere looked up in confusion, and Whis just sighed. "Looks like it is time to wake up Lord Beerus. You best let me handle, Lady Selere. He can be a bit moody when he wakes up. In the meantime how about you draw up a nice warm bath for him" Selere nodded and smiled a bit. She couldn't wait to show Beerus how much she had grown and how powerful she had gotten. The two separated and she worked on making the bath as warm as possible, without it being too hot. Finally, she was able to get the perfect temperature. As if on cue, she saw Lord Beerus approached with Whis. She instantly bowed.