14

Published on Feb 4th 2021 at 7:46 PM, let's see how fast you simps are ° 3°
I jumped as I stared into the eyes. And the person that they belong to started to open the window. " I don't know who you are but stay back!" I shouted as I raised my fists.

"Calm down," A scratchy voice said. "I'm not here to kill you, this time," I saw my cousin Tenko as he pulled off his hood.

"I'll give you 10 seconds to start explaining before I attack you," I got in a defensive position.

"All right, all right, calm down," He put up his hands. "I just came to say, that my offer for you joining the villains still stands. And it will stand until you show that you are capable of being a hero even in the most dire situations," He spouted words.

"Heh, if you really think I'll join the league of villains, you're dead wrong and you'll be seeing your casket soon," I smirked nervously.

"We'll see about that, it runs in your blood after all," He grinned

"Okay, you've spoken, now leave!" I glared.

"You're lucky Kurogiri won't tell me the address of this place, otherwise I would've launched an attack probably," He scratched his neck.

"Leave!" I shouted. We both heard the door open and snapped our heads to look at who it was. Izuku was standing there with a very. Angry. Expression.

"Eh who the hell are you?" Tenko scratched his neck viscously.

"Get away from her," Izuku glared.

"I'm going, I'm going," Tenko put his hands up. Kurogiri snatched him up and disappeared. I fell to my knees.

"Y/n!" Izuku ran over to me and placed his hand gently on my back with the other in front of me in case I fell.

"That was spooky," I stared at the ground as I clenched my dominate hand on his shirt without turning my body. He quickly took me in a hug and I dug my face into his shoulder to keep myself from crying. He rubbed circles on my back as we sat there for a few minutes.

"Do you want me to bring our food in here?" He asked.

"No, your mom would be lonely," I shook my head. I could tell he was biting his lip.

"Alright," He subconsciously hugged me tighter. I slowly looked up at him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"N-Nothing," He stuttered.

"Okay I don't even need to use my quirk to know you're lying," I gave him a straight face. He flinched. "Hey, you can tell me," I stared into his eyes and sat my non-dominate hand on the back of his head.

He sighed. "I... I heard you talking, and when he offered for you to be a villain... I dunno... My heart dropped at the thought," He broke eye contact and stared at nothing in particular.

"Izuku," I smiled sympathetically. "I'm not going anywhere," I harshly ruffled his hair. He laughed at the feeling then met my eyes again.

"You better not, or I'll have to drag you back," He said jokingly.

"Pft- as if you could beat me," I rolled my eyes as I stood up. "Come on, let's go eat," I held my hand to him. He smiled and took it. Little did I know, he also smiled creepily while we were walking.

(No not Toga in disguise)

"Hey Y/n!" Inko smiled.

"Hi!" I smiled too.

*Timeskip to Friday*

"I'm so glad you guys could come over!" I smiled as Ochaco, Tsu, Denki, and Mineta followed Izuku and I. "Inko told us to meet her at the bowling alley after cleaning up a bit at home,"