2

When I got there I saw Izuku by the small Koi fish. He grimaced as he talked to himself and grabbed his journal that was burnt out of the water."I-Izuku! What happened?" I asked as I ran over. He jolted as he looked up.

"Oh, hey Y/n," He smiled. "It was just Kacchan and his teasing," He looked back down at the journal.

"Katsuki is a jerk," I glared at the ground. "I wouldn't be surprised if he made the wrong villain mad,"

"Don't say stuff like that," Izuku whined as his hands went all over the place.

"S-Sorry!" I apologized.

"Well, let's just get going to find some fights," He smiled nervously as his hands froze.

"Y-Yeah," I agreed as we started walking. He looked really down as we entered a tunnel. I smiled to myself as I got an idea. "Hey Izuku," I started as I made an All Might face. "Who am I?" Izuku let out a pig snort. I lost the face and busted out laughing.

"You've gotta show me how to do that face," Izuku laughed. I laughed too, until I heard some sort of water noise. "What?" He asked. I pointed at the sewer.

"I swear I heard something," I answered. A sludge villain appeared and I jolted. "Run!" I shoved Izuku. We started running but the villain caught up and nabbed Izuku. I froze in horror as it started to enter his nose and mouth. "H-Hey!" I stuttered. "L-Leave him alone! He's defensless!" I got in a fighting position.

"Don't worry, it'll only hurt for about-" The villain started.

"45 seconds is too long!" I interrupted while analyzing his quirk.

"H-How did you do that!?" The villain asked.

"R-Release my friend and I'll tell you!" I shouted.

"Pft- BAHAHAHAHA!" The villain laughed. I saw Izuku's journal on the ground on the page with his hero outfit design. I looked back at Izuku and saw him clawing at the villain as his eyes teared up.

My legs are moving on their own! "I said release him!" I cried as I jumped at the villain against my will. Izuku's eyes went wide as I used a quirk I had seen before to boil the liquid villain and reach my hand to him. He started to reach towards me before the villain wrapped it's sludge around my face. Izuku's eyes closed as he passed out from lack of air. I looked behind us and saw All Might. I felt my eyelids grow heavy as All Might punched the villain.

"Everything is all right now! Why!? Because I am here!" All Might beamed as I passed out. I opened my eyes and All Might was tapping my face as well as Izuku's. "Phew, 1 is awake," He continued tapping Izuku. I processed what was happening and my eyes went wide. I grabbed Izuku by the shoulders and violently shook him.

"IZUKU IZUKU IZUKU IZUKU IZUKU!" I shouted as he opened his eyes.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! I'm alive!" He grabbed my wrists. I let out a sigh of relief as I released him. He looked up and saw All Might. He freaked out and shot back. He looked around for something then grabbed his journal and saw that there were two All Might signatures inside. Izuku stood up and bowed over and over again as my phone went off.

"Thank you All Might sir!" I bowed as I walked away to the tunnel and answered. "Hello?"

"Y/n, did you know All Might is in town!?" I heard my mom's voice.

"Yeah, actually, he just saved me and Izuku from a sludge villain," I answered.

"Phew, thank god he was there," Mom sighed.

"Yeah," I said. I heard the wind pick up speed as I turned around and saw Izuku attached to All Mights leg. "Aw man. We didn't even get to analyze 1 actual fight," I groaned.

"Pft- well why don't you just walk around town for a bit? I'll put some money on your card," Mom laughed. "Also, your dad and I got a call so we have to go to the agency for another mission,"

"Alright," I sighed. "Thanks mom, love ya, and be safe,"

"Love ya too, buh bye," She hung up. I groaned as I placed my phone in my pocket. I practically skipped along the road. I heard explosions and I sprinted to the action.

"Katsuki!? And the sludge villain from earlier!?" I questioned. Izuku popped up next to me and I jumped. "Holy christ! I-Izuku! Don't scare me like that!" I complained.

"Ah-! Sorry!" He apoplogized. "Can you see what's going on? I can't see past the fire,"

"It's the sludge villain and Katsuki. I analyzed the quirks and I recognized them," I answered. I turned to the spot where Izuku was standing and he was gone. "Izuku!" I shouted at him as he ran. "What're you doing!?"

"I don't know! My feet moved on their own!" Izuku shouted back as the villain was about to attack. I visibly saw Izuku strategize as he threw his bag at the villain. I covered my eyes. When I looked up it was because I heard All Might.

"-SMASH!" I tuned back into reality as All Might punched the villain while grabbing Katsuki and Izuku by the wrists. In that split second I was able to completly analyze his quirk. Izuku bowed to All Might as I ran over to them. Katsuki was doing his angry and embarassed pout.

"Izuku you big dummy!" I scolded as my voice cracked a bit. He apologized over and over again for making me worried and Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"Just fucking go out already you dumbasses," He rolled his eyes. I felt my face go red as I accidentally activated the quirk I copied from my dad.

"K-KACCHAN!"

"K-KATSUKI!" Izuku and I stuttered in unison.

"Don't 'Kacchan, Katsuki!' me!" Katsuki growled at us. "You both are so damn obvious is disgusting! Quit making goo goo eyes at each other in class and go out already!" Katsuki shouted at us. I felt myself go limp at Katsuki exposing me like that and I flopped over onto the ground while invisible. Izuku jumped at the noise and Katsuki snorted as he looked in the direction I had fallen.

"Y/n! Are you okay!?" Izuku was just about as red as I felt. I calmed down enough to release the quirk and I put a thumbs up.

I continued to keep my face on the cold cement as I spoke. "I feel like a beet root, but other than that I'm just peachy," I internally smacked myself.

"Why you gotta expose them like that?" I heard one of Katsuki's friends. "I thought it was hilarious to watch them chase after each other without realizing," I felt myself go invisible again. I jumped up and pulled Izuku away from them as I looked back at Katsuki, who was smirking!?

A//N: Aw boi! We gonna shyly kick yo ass for that smirk you turd! XD