3

"Y/n, slow down slow down,"Izuku panted.

"Oh, s-sorry!" I released his hand as I stopped. He took a minute or so to just catch his breath.

"Is it true, do you like me too?" Izuku asked with pink cheeks.

"Too?" I questioned. "Wait, you like m-me!?" I stuttered. "Why would someone as perfect and innocent as you like me!?" I rambled. I was running my hands through my hair and I'm guessing he was trying to grab my forearm, but ended up grabbing my side instead. "Ey!" I jumped at the slight tickle.

"Sorry! I thought your arm was there!" He waved his hands around.

"I-It's alright!" I said a little too loud as I felt myself releasing the copied quirk. There was an awkward silence before I spoke up. "D-Do you want to come to my house so we can talk this out?"

"S-Sure," We both avoided eye contact as we walked, looking at anything but each other. When we got there I opened the door for him and we walked in.

"You want something to eat?" I asked as I grabbed a chocolate bar for myself.

"That's fine," He said. "So, where are we gonna sit?" Izuku asked.

"My room I guess," I motioned for him to follow me. He followed me to my room and I plopped on my bed on my pillows as I hugged my giant teddy bear. He walked in and closed the door.

"Where did she?" He asked himself.

"Am I invisible again?" I asked as I looked over the giant teddy bear.

He let out another pig snort. "No, but your bear is huge,"

"Oh, right," I blushed as I laughed at myself. He walked over and sat on the foot of my bed. He scooted so that his back was against the wall and he glanced at me. When our eyes met, we instantly darted them both to the ground.

"So..." Izuku started. "Was Kacchan messing with both of us or just me?"

"Both of us I guess," I muttered as I buried my face in the teddy.

"So that means you like me?" He questioned. I felt my heart jump at the question. I slowly looked up with the bottom of my face covered. He was staring at me with very red cheeks. I felt my own cheeks heat up as I slowly nodded and stuffed my face back into the bear. I could hear his slight chuckle as he moved closer to me. He sat next to me on my pillows and I felt as if my heart was going to explode as he faced me. "Will you go out with me?" He asked.

"Is that even a question!?" I faced him with lightning speed. "Yes!" I answered. What came next surprised me. He launched foward and our lips collided. I felt my eyes widen at the sudden contact. I closed my eyes as I released the bear and turned my body towards Izuku as he wrapped his arms around my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we continued our make out session until we were both out of breath. He pulled away without removing his arms so I didn't remove mine either. We both sat there catching our breath with our foreheads on each other.

"You know," Izuku panted. "I've been waiting to do that since the first day of junior high,"

"Pft- is that when you realized you liked me?" I laughed while breathing.

He removed his forehead from mine and I fell onto his shoulder. "Yep, when did you realize?" He asked.

"Call me cheesey, but it was the day we met," I rolled my eyes as he pulled me onto his lap. After that kiss, I feel much more confident around him.

"Pft-," He snorted.

"Hey," I whined.

"I'm not laughing at you," He reassured me. "When did Kacchan notice though?"

"Right away," I groaned into his shoulder. "Then he'd tease me for it everytime I stumbled around you,"

"Can you imagine how annoyed he must have been with us?" Izuku snorted a bit.

"Really annoyed," I snorted too. I looked in my hand and saw my now crushed chocolate bar. "Aw man," I groaned.

"What? What's wrong?" Izuku asked as he looked at me.

"That make out session crushed my chocolate bar," I held it up.

"Sorry! Do you want me to get you another one!?" Izuku asked.

"No, it's fine, I'll just put it in the freezer. Does Inko know you're staying out late?" I asked him.

"Ah, I should probably go home and change out of my uniform," Izuku stated. I scooted off of him and he stood up. "I'll be back in 20 minutes, tops," He told me.

"Alright," I smiled. He smiled too and kissed me on the cheek. We just smiled at each other for a minute before he waved and walked out.

.

.

.

"Please tell me that wasn't a dream," I muttered as I felt my face heat up. "Well I'll just watch the news till he gets back," I turned on my TV.

"Breaking news! The pro heroes Invisible Man and Copy Machine have been reported... Dead," Were the first words the news reporter said. I felt my eyes go wide as I stared at the screen. "We don't know which villain killed them, or why, all we know is that he is highly dangerous. He has hands attached to his arms, face, and head. He was able to kill these two amazing pro's just by touching them!" The reporter went on and on. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I saw Inko's contact information pop up.

"Y/n, please tell me you haven't seen the news," Inko's voice was shaky.

"I-I just saw it," My own voice cracked.

"Oh no, are you okay? Do you want me to call Izuku and tell him to come get you!?" Inko asked.

"He was on his way back to your house last time I checked," I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I stared blankly at the screen.

"Oh no! Call him and get him back to your house, now! That villain is in between your house and our's!" Inko informed me.

"Bye Inko!" I hung up on her and hurriedly called Izuku. "Izuku!?" I yelled into the phone.

"What's the matter? Miss me already?" He teased.

"Get back to my house now! I'll tell you why when you get here!" I ordered.

"Alright, I'm on my way," I could hear him running back. I heard the front door open and I jumped off my bed.

"Izuku! -" I ran out of my room and saw a figure, with hands, everywhere. "Y-You're not Izuku," I stepped back.

A//N: Aw shit crusty boi, you killed me mum and dad... I'm coming after you with olay's lotion bishhh! And sorry for late update ~ FanFicsLoverGalore