9

"Y/n," Izuku shook me awake.

I opened my eyes and jumped up. "I need a piece of paper!" I shouted.

"Why?" Izuku jolted.

"I'll tell you in a minute!" I ran to his desk and grabbed an index card and pencil. I quickly wrote down the information mom had given me and smiled. He walked over and sat down a bowl of ramen with chopsticks on top while he munched on his, looking over my shoulder curiously. He jolted as he read the information.

"Wait- that guy is related to you?" He asked.

"I guess so," I nodded as I slurped some noodles. "At least, if I'm not going crazy,"

"Hm," He thought for a minute. "I don't know," He shrugged and slurped.

"You wanted to see what was in that safe, right?" I asked. He nodded with a smile. I stood up with my bowl and pulled the safe out from under the bed. I inhaled my ramen and sat the bowl on the desk then sat the safe on the bed. He sat down next to me and continued to eat his noodles as I did the combination.

"The combination is your birthday?" He asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. I hesitated, then flung the small safe open. Izuku's eyes went wide as he stared-

.

.

.

-At our baby pictures.

"You were so cute!" Izuku made one of his weird faces. I saw one of my favorites of me hitting Katsuki upside the head with my rattle. I smiled as I picked it up.

"Ahh," I sighed. "The days when I could hit Katsuki and get away with it," Izuku laughed at me and finished his noodles. He sat the bowl on the desk and when he sat back down he grabbed a handful of photos, looking through each one with a smile I could only identify as loving. He stopped on a photo. I looked over his arm and saw it was one of Katsuki, him, and me. We were playing house. I was the wife, Izuku was the husband, and Katsuki was the angry baby.

"I remember this," He chuckled. I giggled a bit and took a picture of it. "What are you doing with that photo?" He asked.

"Sending it to my angry pomeranian of a cousin," I smirked as I sent it. He laughed at me and sat the photos back in the safe.

"What about the thing that you teased Kacchan about?" He asked.

"Oh," I fished in my bra. Izuku blushed and looked away. "It's just his binkie," I pulled it out. It was a All Might binkie that had pink silicone.

He looked up and snorted when he saw it. "I mean, I had one too but mine had green silicone," He laughed.

"Wait, how do you remember what color it was? Only reason I know this was Katsuki's is because he kept it with him till right before kindergarten," I shot a glance at Izuku.

He stood up and walked over to his desk. He fished around in one of the drawers and pulled it out. "My mom kept it," He laughed as he walked back over and held it to me.

"Of course she did," I smiled as I took it from him. "It's so small," I snorted.

"I-I was a small kid!" He defended.

"You still are a small kid," I laughed. "You're like, what? 5'5"?" I asked.

"Right on the dot," He mumbled.

"Katsuki is 5'8" so don't be too down about it," I smiled.

"Yeah but his hair makes him look like he's 6'," Izuku stated.