11

"Y/n, it's my hoodie," Izuku rolled his eyes.

"Yeah and I'm gonna wear it," I poked his chest.

"Fine," He chuckled. We went to the beach and he cleaned while I worked with the different quirks that weren't super flashy.

*Timeskip to first day at U.A. cuz I'm a lazy bitch*

Izuku and I walked hand in hand as we got off of the train and walked to school. When we got there we noticed that luckily my seat was right behind his. The name behind my seat was Minoru Mineta. Izuku turned around and smiled at me while we talked.

"I can't wait," I smiled.

"Same," Izuku smiled back.

"OI! Quit making goo goo eyes at my cousin Deku!" Katsuki barged in and shouted as he sat in front of Izuku's desk.

"Maybe I was the one making goo goo eyes at him," I rolled my eyes.

"Well you better not be pregnant!" He rolled his eyes back in a teasing way.

I flinched and grabbed his binki out of my bag. "Hey Katsuki," I said in a teasing tone as I held it so that only he could see it.

"What-" He turned around and his eyes widened. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT!?" He shouted.

"Catch!" I chucked it at him and it hit his man tit. Some people gave us weird looks as he hid it. No one saw it though.

"If it weren't for the fact that hand job is after you I'd say I'm gonna kill you," Katsuki growled to himself. Izuku and I laughed at each other as he sat his head on my desk.

"You know now we aren't going to have anytime to cuddle between school and training," Izuku looked up at me. I played with a piece of his hair.

"Well you know that's exactly what we do when we go to sleep," I giggled as he smiled.

"Oh yeah," He laughed a bit. Before we could continue talking we were interrupted by a male voice telling the entire class to shut up, put on their gym uniforms, and go outside. We all did so and turns out, we were having an assessment. The person in last would be eXPeLLeD!? Izuku was a little ghostie boi as I turned to look at him. For the ball throw I used a mix of Katsuki's quirk and a strength quirk, going farther than him and pissing him off.

"Copy cat," He was trembling with anger.

"I love you cus," I smiled nervously as he glared at me. He got me in a choke hold and rubbed his knuckles harshly against my skull. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!" I tried to get out of it. Izuku started to convince Katsuki.

"Kacchan, just let her go. You know she'll find a way to get the thing we shall not name and use it against you again," Izuku told him. Katsuki clicked his tongue and released me.

As the morning went on, Izuku was dead last with a broken finger. He was super sad. "Oh and that thing about whoever gets in last will be expelled... That was a lie to make you go to your limits," Sensei smiled.

"WHAT!?" The class yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Izuku.

"Is your finger okay Izu?" I asked.

"Huh?" He looked at me. "Oh, yeah. A trip to the nurses office and I should be fine," He stated as he looked at his finger.

"Phew," I sighed.

"Aw were you worried about me?" He teased as he smiled at me.

"Only always," I rolled my eyes as he got in my face. "Must I remind you of the ram quirk I copied?" I asked.