6

When my eyes opened I searched for my light up All Might alarm clock, then my memories came flooding back. So I reached across my sleeping Izuku to grab his phone and check the time since mine had died in my sleep. "Damn, only 1 in the morning?" I questioned myself. I felt movement and I looked down to see Izuku had wrapped his arms and legs around my body like a little koala bear.

"Nng," He groaned as he buried his face in my boobs. I felt my eyes go wide as I stared at him. I came back to reality and moved his arms so that I could move back down, while trying not to wake him up. Buuuuuut I failed. "Good morning, Y/n," Izuku yawned, with his face still in my boobs.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I tried to inch back so his breath would stop going through my shirt.

"It's fine," He said sleepily.

"Well, can we maybe lay in a different position?" I asked as I felt my face go red.

"Yeah," He sat up with half lidded eyes.

"Thanks," I smiled as I scooted back down so that my head was on the pillow instead of the wall. He nodded and laid back down next to me. He wrapped his arms, on top of mine, around my upper torso and placed his chin on my head.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"1 am," I answered.

"Yeah let's go back to sleep," He mumbled.

"Alright, goodnight," I smiled to myself as I fell asleep. When I woke up again it was light out, and Izuku was a koala bear again. I just stared at him while making this face -_-. "You know what, I might just suffocate you with my boobs," I muttered.

"I would die the happiest man alive," He woke up.

"Mhm, it'd make you the happiest man for a few minutes. After that you'd be a dead man," I rolled my eyes. He yawned as he laid on top of me. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach taking flight as he nuzzled the side of his head in my boobs. "Swap me spots," I groaned.

"Mmm, but you're so comfy," He whined back.

"Mmm, but I wanna swap spots," I mimicked him.

"Fine," He sat up and let me move. I slid over as he flopped onto the mattress and rolled onto his back. I flopped onto his chest earning a sleepy grunt from him and he wrapped his arms around me while trying to pull the blanket up with his foot. I grabbed the edge of it with my right hand and yoinked his warm and soft cover over us.

"Are we going to nap all day?" I asked.

"It's whatever you want to do sweatheart," He mumbled. I felt my heart skip a beat at the cute little nickname.

"Well I'd like to get the rest of my stuff from my house while it's light out," I stated.

"Alright," He yawned. "Just tell me when you want to go," He placed a hand on my head, which was laying on his chest.

"Planned on it," I nuzzled my nose into the crook of his neck.

"MMMM Booooooop!" He poked my butt with one finger.

"Izukuuuuuuuu," I groaned in his neck.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" He mimicked me with a snort.

"StOoOoOoOp!" I said.

"NoOoOoOoOo!" He mocked.

"Agggggggggghhh," I groaned. "Don't make me bite youuuuu,"

"Do it, you won't," He teased. I looked up at him with a 'boi the fuck?' face and rolled my eyes. "BOOOOOOOOOP!" He poked my butt again. I groaned as I slammed my face back into the crook of his neck. "See, I told you you wouldn't,"