8

Some touchy feely moments in this one. Also I'm too lazy to lable where they are so, yeah.

"I swear, your mom just wants us to be happy, she doesn't care about anything else," I sighed.

"You got that right," Izuku chuckled. He pushed me off his lap, stood up, then placed the condoms in his night stand then flopped onto our bed. "Be my little spoooooooon," He said.

"Whyyyyyyy?" I asked.

"Becaaaaaaaaaaause," He said back.

"Because whyyyyyyy?"

"Becaaaaaaaaaaause,"

"Finnnnnnnnnnnne,"

"Becaaaaaaaaaaasuse- what?" He asked.

"I said fine silly," I laughed.

"YAY!" He pumped his fist in celebration. He made room for me to lay next to him and I did so. "Just relax sweat heart,"

"How can I relax when you're using such cute names?" I asked.

"Would you rather me say darling?" He asked while his arms wrapped around me and his chin rested on my arm as he looked at me. "Or honey?"

"Oo! Honey!" I smiled enthusiastically.

"Okay then, honey," He smiled as he kissed my cheek. He squeezed me tightly to himself with his noodle arms.

"Can you pull the blanket up? I'm cold," I asked.

"Yeah," He sat up and grabbed the edge of the blanket before flopping back down to pull it over us. He cuddled me and dug his nose in the back of my neck. I felt his lips smirk against the back of my neck.

"Why are you smirking?" I tensed up. He placed his lips on the side of my neck and my eyes widened. "Izuku!" I went to scrunch my neck but his head was in the way. "If you kiss my neck I get to kiss yours!" I felt my face go red.

"I'm fine with that," He chuckled. I braced myself but was not ready for what he did. It started with just a small peck, then he started to nibble with his front teeth. I felt my heart pick up pace and my breathing hitch as he somehow got me to roll over onto my back and continued nibbling on the front of my neck. I squirmed at the sensation as he breathily laughed against my neck. "Maybe I should do this more often," A laugh escaped his lips as he watched my reaction. "You make the cutest expressions," He smiled with an amused look.

"Oh yeah?" I breathed. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and his amused look was instantly replaced with a 'oh I messed up' face. "Well it's your turn to make the same expressions," I flipped us.

"I thought you'd be too tired to actually do it," He laughed nervously as I smirked down at him. My face was still overheated a bit.

"You can't even protect yourself because you said you were alright with it," I sat on him and crossed my arms.

"Ey, watch where you're sitting," He blushed.

"Hm?" I hummed. "What? You, uncomfortable," I wiggled around. His face was even more flushed than before as I rubbed against him. He was going HARD.

"Y/nnnnnn~!" He whined. "That's not fair! I didn't tease you like this,"

"Sooo~?" I imitated him. He just puffed out his cheeks and pouted at me. I giggled as I leaned over to his neck.

"Go easy?" He asked.

"Pft- as if," I answered.

"Y/nnnnnnn~!" He whined again.

"Izukuuuuu~!" I imitated him as I hovered my lips over his neck. He squirmed a bit before my lips made contact. He jolted at my touch and I could hear his breathing hitch as I lightly sucked and nibbled.