15

^Look at dis image I found on google :3

"Mineta do you need a lighter one? I don't think the 16 pounder is a good choice," I asked as he waddled down to the lane.

"OI Y/N!!!" Katsuki stomped towards me. "I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BOWLING MATCH! NO QUIRKS!" He declared. I smirked.

"Woah Bakugou, calm down," Kirishima tried to 'save' me.

"Alright, the cousin rivalry continues," I chuckled as I stood up.

"Woah! Seriously L/n!?" He asked. I nodded. Izuku looked at me.

"What lane are you going to be using?" He asked Katsuki.

"The hag and Inko are going to take a break," He answered.

"Oh," Izuku said.

"Alright! I'm actually confident this time!" I walked over and typed in our names. Him first. "Go Katsuki!" I smiled. He rolled his eyes and grabbed a heavier ball than I would've chosen. He walked towards the lane and prepared to roll.

"SLAIN IS HERE!!!" I heard some people shout, making Katsuki lose focus, but gave him a strike in the confusion.

"HELL YEAH!" He beamed.

"Not hell yeah! The mafia is here!" Denki shouted at him.

"What!?" Izuku sounded almost angry.

"Which mafia?" Katsuki said with boredom.

"THE ONE WHERE THE LEADER WON'T REVEAL THEMSELVES!" Mineta screamed. I smirked.

"Guys, we can't use our quirks, but we all know basic self defense," I turned to them.

"What are you saying? Kero," Tsu tilted her head.

"I'm saying, let's kick some ass," I smiled.

"Heh, for once we agree," Katsuki stood beside me as he smirked at the mafia.

"Yo chill," One of them put their hands up. "We're just here to bowl,"

"Oh," We mentally slapped ourselves.

"Sorry about that," I apologized with a slight bow.

"N-No! Please don't be sorry!" One of them said. I gave them a weird look. A mafia? Saying please? That's sus.

(There is 1 Mafia Among Us😂)

"Hm, alright," I nodded.

"Oi copy cat! It's your turn!" Katsuki informed me.

"Oh-! I'm coming!" I ran over and grabbed the ball that I was comfortable with. I ran up to the lane and rolled it.

.
.
.

"STRIKE! HECK YEAH!" I beamed. Katsuki's eyebrow twitched as I sat down to grab a slice of pizza and my drink. I looked over to the mafia and noticed they all had nervous sweat beads as they played. Our game ended in a draw, yet again.

"Man you two sure are competitive," Kirishima stated the obvious when we sat down. I laughed and got an idea.

"Hey Izu," I looked at Izuku.

"Hm?" He looked up.

"I'm going to the bathroom, make sure Katsuki doesn't spit in my drink," I handed my cup to him.

"Alright," He nodded. I walked into the bathroom and locked the stall I took off my clothes and used my invisibility quirk, then walked out and over to the mafia. I grabbed one of their arms and they flinched.

"Heyy, I just have to ask 2 questions," I smiled as they shuddered. "Did you guys attack the league of villains?" I asked.

“Yes,” They whispered to me.