7

"You wouldn't dare!" Katsuki shot a scared and angry look at me.

"Oh try me," I smirked. "Besides, what would you do if I died while I was there?" He sighed really loud.

"You're giving me grey hairs dumbass!" He sighed as he got me in a head lock and rubbed his knuckles across my head. Very, hard.

"OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!!" I shouted. "KATSUKI!"

"K-Kacchan that isn't very nice," Izuku stood up.

"Uh, duh," Katsuki gave him a 'Do I look like I give a fuck?' face as he released me.

"You jerk!" I held my head as I leaned on Izuku's shoulder. Izuku just gave me his adorable smile as he tried to comfort me.

"Oi Deku," Katsuki started. We both looked up at him. "Don't give me another cousin,"

"K-KATSUKI!"

"K-KACCHAN!"

"I'm serious, I don't wanna deal with Y/n complaining about how tired she is in school to me and shit," He leaned forward. "And it'd be annoying to have a mix of you and her around,"

"Well now I wanna have a kid just to annoy you," I rolled my eyes as I gathered my composure.

"Alright, you have been warned," Katsuki put his hands up. The train stopped and we got off. We quickly walked to my house while watching our backs. When we entered the house, there was blood everywhere. I stumbled backwards into Izuku and he caught me. I took a breath and saw a note on the floor.

"There's a note," I stated as I picked it up. "It says 'Hey you runt. Either join the League of Villains or follow the same fate of your parents. I'll be waiting for you in the alley way beside your school on Friday of next week for your answer. No heroes, no police, no stunts, no one with you. Come alone or I'll end whoever is with you. Just remember, if you say no, your fate is sealed. - The Villain that killed your parents'..." I read it out loud. "'P.S., this blood is just the blood of the animal thAT BIT ME'!?"

"Oh no, the stray cat," Izuku said.

"WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU KILL BLACK CHERRY YOU JERK!?" I shouted.

"Oi Copy Cat, we don't have time for this. We have to get your stuff before hand job catches up," Katsuki told me.

"Yeah," I nodded as Izuku rubbed my back and Katsuki led us to my room. "It's a good thing I still have all of my boxes. Otherwise this would be hard. I only need some of my stuff. The bed can stay," I said as I pulled some cardboard boxes out of my closet and threw them in the floor. They nodded as they started to pack my stuff.

"Y/n do you want your All Might alarm clock?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah," I answered as I filled a box with my undergarments and covered them with my normal clothes. I only grabbed 15 pairs of everything.

"Where is the thing we shall not name?" Katsuki asked.

"In my bra," I stuck my tongue out at him, since I knew he wouldn't even try for it.

"You fucking turd!" He growled as he packed my books. When he got to a certain little book I flipped out. Good thing he didn't recognize it though. I sighed as I packed my electric stuff. Izuku looked under my bed and found an old safe.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Mine, mine, annnnnd mine," I answered.

"Y/n," He groaned.

"I'll tell you later. And Katsuki already knows what it is," I snorted.

"Don't you dare show him," Katsuki growled.