13

I could tell that Katsuki was pissed off that he was caught by my boyfriend. And I could see it in Izuku's eyes that he didn't want to lose or be teased by me. But he also didn't want to hurt me. "Get her Deku!" Ochaco cheered him on.

"Don't lose copy cat!" Katsuki shouted at me.

"Hm, this would've been so much easier if we were on the same team," I smiled at Izuku.

"Yeah you got that right," He sighed.

"Hm," I crossed my arms and started to think. "Should I spite Katsuki or should I be competitive?" I asked myself. He ran at me with more capture tape and I grinned. "Competitive it is!" I beamed as I copied his quirk. I knew this was going to hurt. So I braced myself against a cement wall and flicked all four fingers on my dominate hand. Sending a gust of air towards Izuku. I also incorporated part of Katsuki's quirk in it so, you can say it blew him away!! Buuuuuut broke my hand in the process.

"Woah! That's gruesome!" Ochaco yelled. I held my broken fingers gently and used the nurses quirk.

"Phew," I shivered from the pain that I had shoved aside. "How do you deal with that pain!?" I asked Izuku by shouting out the window he had flown through. His costume was caught on a pole sticking out of one of the other buildings. He just shrugged at me. "Well hurry up and find a way back, there's only about 5 minutes left!" I walked back over to Ochaco and sat beside her.

"Is your hand okay?" Ochaco asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. I'm glad I met Recovery girl during the entrance exam," She laughed and I did too.

"Villains win!" All Might beamed. I looked out the window to see Izuku trying to grab the back of his costume.

"Hang on Izuku," I laughed as I used one of Katsuki's friends quirks to extend my fingers out to him. I hooked my fingers under his costume and pulled him back through the window.

"Thanks," He groaned. Katsuki didn't even wait before he walked off to the analysis room.

"You tried your best," I tapped my hand on his back.

"You did really good Deku!" Ochaco pumped her fists as I broke the ice around her feet. Izuku started rambling about how he could've done better if he had known the strength of his opponents.

"Aaaaaaaaand we lost him," I sighed. I used Kamui Woods quirk and grabbed my clothes. "Let's get to the analysis room," I told Ochaco.

"Oh yeah we should go there," Izuku popped out of his muttering session.

"Heh," I chuckled as Ochaco and I walked in front and talked about girl things. After the analysis and everyone else was done fighting we went home. Katsuki was grinning the whole time. "Oi Katsuki," I looked at my cousin.

"WHADDYA WANT COPY CAT!?" He shouted.

"Ya know, you probably wouldn't have won if you had someone else on your team," I stated.

"WHAT!?" He shouted again.

"Calm down. I'm just saying that you woulda lost if you had a different match up," I told him. He glared at me. "Don't get your boxers in a twist," I sighed. Then I ran to catch up with Izuku who was talking to Todoroki.

"Hey Todoroki, would you like to come over and play some board games?" Izuku asked.

"I didn't come here to make friends," He stated.

"Oh," Izuku pouted. Todoroki walked off and I pat Izuku's back.

"It's alright Izuku," I smiled sympathetically. "What game do you wanna play?" I asked.