12

Mina smirked at my comment. I blushed like a beet root and accidentally used dad's quirk. Izuku started laughing at me and the girls all stared at me in awe. "You can turn invisible!?" Ochaco asked.

"Her dad was Invisible man," Kyoka, stated.

"Actually if you heard Bakugou earlier he called her a copy cat. So that probably means she inherited her mother's quirk," Momo theorized.

"Yep, I've actually analyzed the quirks of everyone in class and now I can do all of them," I informed. "I analyzed Momo's a few years back though," I laughed as the quirk released.

"How?" She asked.

"I saw you materialize a hair tie while you were in a store and your hair tie split," I answered.

"Oh," She smiled. "That makes sense,"

"Wait if you can replicate all of the quirks in class 1-A, then what exactly is Midoriya's quirk?" Toru asked.

"Classified information," I smirked.

"What?? Aw man Y/nnnn, come onnnn," Toru groaned.

"I just like to watch thou suffer," I joked. Izuku rolled his eyes at me as he continued eating. Then I heard stomping...

"COPY CAT!" Katsuki shouted as he stood beside Izuku. A lot of people turned their heads and Izuku jumped.

"What?" I asked.

"Where the hell is it??!?!??!" He glared right at me.

"Where's what?" I gave a fake confused look. The BINKIIIII!!!!!

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" He shouted.

"Aw man, he caught me so fast," I sighed. "It's in your pocket now," I teleported it back into his pocket.

"If you take it again I'll blow your ass sky high," He growled as he stomped off.

"What was that about? Kero," Tsu asked.

"The thing we shall not name," Izuku and I shuddered in unison. "Kacchan/Katsuki would kill us,"

"Tell us more about how you two got togetherrr, you never finished your story," Mina groaned.

"Well," I looked at Izuku. "We've been friends since diapers practically. I realized I had a massive crush on him right away and he realized in the beginning of junior high," I started. "We were in town and there was a villain attack blah blah blah, Izuku ran in without thinking, blah blah blah, I was worried, blah blah blah, and Katsuki told us to shut up and go out already or something like that," I skipped some parts.

"Well, go on!" Mina smiled.

"I accidentally activated my dad's quirk and flopped onto the ground. Izuku and I went to my house to talk it out and boom, we started dating," I took a sip of my drink.

"You went to your house, so were you not living with him when you started dating?" Kyoka, Momo, Toru, Ochaco, Tsu, and Mina asked.

"I started living with him the day we started dating," I answered. "He takes longer showers than me," I pinched Izuku's cheek.

"OwwwWwwWwWW!" Izuku whined. "Let go Y/n!" He tried to pull my fingers off. I released his cheek as the bell rang and the girls hurried to throw their trash away so they could return to class. Izuku and I threw our trash away before he grabbed me by the hand and we started to walk to class. Next class our teacher is All Might. I shot him a knowing look as he made eye contact with me. He explained the test and we all put on our hero outfits. My hero outfit is just leggings, a skin tight shirt, and a rainbow colored surgical mask that I could actually breathe in.