I'll be damned if you don't

When I awoke the next day, I was sore from my inner thighs to my knees. The pain was a reminder that Harry and I had sex last night. It couldn't have been from my "runs" because who am I kidding? I walk the park majority of the time. I honestly felt like my virginity had grown back or something because holy shit, I don't remember ever feeling that much pressure while having sex.

I also don't really recall ever having an orgasm from sex alone, I mean I didn't have to whip out my vibrator in order for me to reach my high. Maybe it was the spanking or the hair pulling or the way Harry's fingers carved into my hips or his dirty talk, but it was definitely the first time I orgasm from penetration only.

"I never stay at my submissive's place, I know you aren't technically my submissive yet, but I figured that after this you might have some thinking to do, so I'll leave you to it." And man was her absolutely right. I have been thinking about last night since I woke up this morning. My fingers traced the places his hands were on my body. The way his lips kissed me as if he'd been starved for so long, the way his hands found their spot on my body and the way they fit perfectly like a glove.

I shake my head, his voice still ringing in my head. "You might have some thinking to do, so I'll leave you to it." Right, the contract that will take away my rights to think for myself. I'd be lying if I said our sex last night didn't get me thinking about actually signing that damn thing, but I know I'm just thinking on behalf of lust. I'm sure I can find the same thing with someone else and not have to worry about signing my soul over to them.

"Hey!" I am startled as I'm walking around the trail that I've grown accustomed to frequent whenever I come to Central Park. I look up to see Colson jogging over towards me, moving at my side while walking.

"Oh, hey," I say, surprised to see him. "What are you doing here?" I don't usually come to the park this early, it was only today because I was bored out of my mind.

"This is where I usually come to run," he says, wiping sweat from my forehead. He was shirtless, his skin was full of a disarray of scattered tattoos, not one part of him torso was untouched by ink. "Last night was crazy, huh?" He gives me a smirk.

I shake my head. "Listen, that isn't me at all. I just let myself go for a bit, if I'm being honest."

Colson raises his hands up in surrender. "Hey, I'm not complaining." He chuckles and I smile ahead. "So then I take it you don't have a boyfriend anymore? Oh, by the way, if you haven't noticed, I'm hitting on you."

His honesty takes me aback. "I don't anymore," I admit. "Recently single and I am not looking for anyone at the moment, since you're being honest." I have to make it my point that I am not looking for a relationship, I need to take some time off of that and just focus on myself and my career.

Colson hums and nods. "Yeah, no I get it. I'm not looking either, I like being a free bird. You'll see, you'll like it as well." Colson smiles before his phone begins to ring. "Okay, well I have somewhere to be so I guess I'll see you later, Beau." I wave at him as he jogs away back the other direction and I am left alone. I fight with myself internally if I should go home or continue my "run" but when my phone dings with a new text message from Harry, my decision is made.

HARRY
I'd like to meet today.

BEAU
Well you're in luck, I have nothing to do.

HARRY
You never have anything to do. Meet me at my apartment later tonight.

BEAU
Why not now? I'm bored.

HARRY
I've got a busy day today, have patience.

I groan as I lazily walk towards my car that I did bring this time. Running from my apartment to the park wasn't that much of a good idea and I'm so glad that Harry was there to take me home. When I get home, I wash my dirty dishes and water my plant that I haven't really been paying much attention to. My mother knows I don't have a green thumb and she gives me a plant to take care of?