Tell me what you want, Angel

As we make it towards his car the nerves inside of me start to kick in

As we make it towards his car the nerves inside of me start to kick in. It's not like I don't trust him or anything, we've had sex before but this is different. I'm letting him take full control now and it feels... different.

I don't remember how we even managed to make it to his apartment without getting off each other once, I believe at one point I unbuckled his belt while he was driving but I don't particularly remember that. It wasn't until we noticed a police car behind us that we had to settle down and actually wait until we made it to his home. The ride to his house isn't long so it didn't give me much time to regret this decision and walk away.

Daydreaming about what was about to happen and the red playroom made me sit back and actually try to process what was about to happen. My thoughts are stopped as I hear Harry call out to me. He stands upright with his left leg crossed over his right and his left arm placed on top of the car door.

"Are you coming or what?" He teases with a smirk and I playfully roll my eyes at him before getting out of the car. I wait for him to close the door and lock it with his keys, I feel his hand on the small of my back and I then begin to walk towards his apartment.

When we finally get to the playroom, he opens the door and sighs. "Red lights." He speaks and the room lights turn on to red how they did the last time. I'm not sure if I'll ever get used to that. We walk towards the bed and I take a seat as I look up at him. "Okay. Remember what I said right? Are there any questions or concerns? Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes I'm sure I want this. I wouldn't be here If I weren't. I remember what you said and as long as we start off slow and.. no butt stuff then everything will be easy lemon squeezy." I say and look up at him to see an amused look.

Harry chuckles and it causes an indent in his cheeks and I involuntary smile. "I'm about to give you the fucking of your life and you just said 'lemon squeezy'?"

I laugh before answering. "I'm just nervous, don't mind me." He smiles and then he inches closer to me, his long height towering over me.

"Now you know I want communication at all times, If there's anything that feels uncomfortable then you must tell me okay?" He spoke seriously and it made me feel comfortable and safe. I swallow back and nod. "And you remember your safe word?"

"White." I confirm and he nods. His hands go to both sides of my neck and forces me to look up at him, he's kneeling over a bit to be in contact with me.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks as if we hadn't had an intense make out session in the car.

"Please." I quietly say. I missed the way his mouth tasted of mint with a hint of cherry already. Harry wastes no time, our lips crash with each other and I feel him inhale through his nose against me. His hands grab onto my hips and he pulls me closer to the edge of the bed, while doing this he lowers himself down slowly so that his knees are on the floor in-front of me.