Beau, my little minx, my temptress

"...Harry." I moan as his hands roam my body, he takes my nipples into his mouth as he pinched and tugs on the other one. His cock pushes in and out of me in a fast rhythm.

"Cum for me, Angel, cum on my fucking cock." He says in almost a growl, his hands go to my hips as he pounds into me, the bed frame rattling and my moans fill the room.

"Fuck yes," I arch my back. "Fuck me, oh God—" my moans are cut off by the ringing of my phone and my eyes open to realize that I was indeed alone and the only sounds in the room were my heavy breathing and the vibrating sounds of the vibrator. The call making me loose my high. "You've gotta be shitting me." When I looked at my phone on the nightstand, it was my alarm for work.

It had been about four days since I saw Harry last and I wasn't going to lie, I was sexually deprived. We still spoke, but I got the feeling that he was upset with me because he didn't ask to fuck me once. I tried to figure out the exact reason, but I almost always came back to the one where he's upset that I joined the auctioning. But I don't know why he would be upset about that, he basically said he didn't care because I was free to do as I pleased. So I was going to do just that.

Of course us having this disagreement led to us not meeting up and being taken to the playroom, so I resorted to the only thing that kept me satisfied all these months when William and I were together.

My vibrator.

When I was with William and were apart, I used to masturbate and think about anyone else but him. But now with Harry, all I think about is him, not anyone else. I guess maybe it was because I had to make myself cum during William and I's sex sessions and even then it was hard to do so when he's complaining that the vibrations are irritating his skin. So I had to use my hands to rub myself and I've only even came twice when I used my hands because my hand would cramp.

I was thankful for Harry, at least now my sex life had spice added onto it.

I sigh and force myself out of bed and got ready for the shitty day ahead of me. I didn't get to cum this morning, tomorrow is the Auction and I have been waiting on the call back from the boutique where I got my dress from to let me know when to pick it up. I was actually excited, the casino was ready and so was everything else. I can't wait to finally see Harry and have him look at me after a whole week of not seeing each other.

I wanted him to cum in his pants the second he lays eyes on me, and with the dress I got I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem.

The day was busier than most, I basically ran around everywhere making sure that everything was ready for tomorrow and that it was taken and placed at the casino where we would be having the auction. I never imagined that being a journalist would require a lot more work than just sitting behind a desk and writing columns for a magazine. I actually did so much work here, and I know it's because this is something I am very passionate about. I loved what I do.

Of course the second I was alone in a room I would let my mind wonder into the filthy place. I could be writing the article for tomorrow while in my head I was thinking of the many ways that Harry could fuck me in. Why I was so sexually deprived was beyond me, I mean I was away from William for about a year before I even moved here and I was doing fine. Well... better than this. But it was as if I tasted Harry and suddenly I figured that I wanted more of him.

Sex with him was intoxicating. I don't know what I was actually going to do when the contract does end.

"Earth to Beau!" I am dragged out of my thoughts when Mr. Roberts snaps his fingers by the door and I jolt in my seat, startled by his presence. He looked amused by my reaction.