You're always gonna be my Angel

It is important to me that you take the time to listen to the songs I add onto the chapters so that you can get the full experience of the story, almost like a movie. I know the past couple chapters have been rough and I'm sorry if it's a trigger to you, I hope if you've ever been through something like that you get help and are okay now. I love you.

The next morning I lay awake, startled by the foreign bedroom I was in. I look around, desperately trying to figure out where the hell I was. It was dark and when I look to my side there was a lamp that I turned on. The room was big, there was a tall bookshelf in the corner, two doors, a desk and a Tv stand. When I went to sit up, I was hit by a wave of pain on my lower abdomen.

It was one of those pains from an intense workout. I felt around and noticed I was naked in a strangers bed. I freaked out before remnants of memories came back to me. Yesterday was the Auction, I got bid on, Harry left me and I got drunk, then—I stand up from the bed and walk towards the tall full body length mirror in the corner of the room by the window. I look at my naked body and realize that I was covered in bruises.

"Don't fucking touch me! Get away from me!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

The memories come flooding back and it's like a punch to the stomach as the air got knocked out of me in a quick flash. I gasp for air as I walk back to the bed and desperately cover myself with the white sheets. My head hurt the more I thought about it mixed with the pain of the hangover and my sore body.

I looked around and went towards the bedside table and opened the drawer, I rummage around and find headache pills before I walk towards the doors to find a bathroom in the room. It was squeaky clean in here. I took two pills and drank them with the water from the sink.

After a minute or so of recollecting myself, I look around and I notice a bottle of prescription pills on the counter. Alprazolam—Harry Styles—0.5 mg DO NOT MIX WITH ALCOHOL.

So I was at Harry's apartment, I assumed this was his room, a part of the house I had never been in. I am startled by the sound of the front door closing and I left the bathroom to wrap my body back in the white sheets and sit back on the bed. Soon, the bedroom door opens and in comes Harry, a bag on his hand and he looks startled to see me awake.

"Hi," he closes the door. "How are you feeling?" I don't know why but his sudden movements towards me manage to scare me so I inwardly flinch and he stops and keeps his distance. "I'm not going to hurt you, Beau." He looks hurt.

"I know, I'm sorry." I shake my head. "Where were you?" He looks away from me and down to the bag in his hands.

"I brought you breakfast," he says, pulling up the bag that read IHOP in bold blue letters. "I also picked you up some things, clothes, shoes, hairbrush, toothbrush—I didn't know what kind of toothpaste you use so I got a lot of them." I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

"Harry—"

"I also went ahead and filed a police report for you," he adds. "I went to find him last night. I went to his house but he wasn't there, I don't know maybe he fled or something but I couldn't find his sorry ass. It's a good thing though, I don't know what I would've done if I had." He seethes, his breathing becoming irregular. "How do you feel?" He motions to me.

"I hurt." I say honestly. I didn't want to cry anymore nor did I want to talk about it, so I reach for the bag of food. Harry watches and looks like he wants to say something. "What is it?" I stop.

"Nothing, I just—I don't ever eat in here." He says nervously.

"Oh, I'm sorry—"

"No it's okay, I don't want you to get up." He makes sure I sit back down. "If you need anything, I'm right here." He gives me a reassuring smile and that is probably the first time I see him smiling in a way that wasn't a smirk or a faint smile. It was more pure. I return the smile and open the black box. There was waffles in one, scrambled eggs and bacon and hash browns in another and fruit in a tiny one.