Cave- Dwelling Eel

Hisoka POV
"Illumi you simply cannot do this to me, or to my sweet wife, my tight wet, little love glove! She's she's my LIFE, MY LI-MY WIFE, MY-"I was beginning to hyperventilate and my eyes whole world was imploding in shimmering show of firey despair. It's as if they lit my soul aflame and ripped my soul from me. Pain is usually a delicious enjoyable thing but not for me, not today, oh not for me.

I screamed, my throat raw and ragged, my mind spinning in a haze of of shorn ends and frayed edges. "She's mine, she's mine, SHE'S MINE!" My screams fell on deaf ears. I glanced to y/n who had all but forgotten about ME, her husband, her true love, her LIFE! Illumi ignored me and focused on comforting her. Comforting? More like putting his nasty sallow hands all over her plump full breasts. More like stealing her smile and devouring it down his sleek little throat! More like taking everything she had for HIMSELF! MORE LIKE TAKING HER FOR HIMSELF! Her hugs that only i get to have! Her love that only i get to have! HER SMILE, HER HUGS, HER LIFE, IT IS MINE MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE!
NONONONONONO. There had to be a way to fix this, to stop her from- my thoughts became derailed as I watched in horror, feeling a tight grip on my heart constrict. Illumi softly a fistful of y/n's hair as she ground herself desperately onto him, her eyes pleading, her ass shaking, her pussy throbbing.  They were only hugging right now and whispering only hot Jesus knows what but but I could- I could tell I could just tell they wanted each other. I used to be that man, that mate for her, her lover, her life. I-I AM HER LOVE, are I not? Illumi smiled triumphantly, a wicked smile of a sickly sea wraith. Or was I just imagining his smile? He looked tired... weak enough that I might be able to truly break him now- perhaps this is my chance? Perhaps this is yet another chance for me to teach y/n the importance of paying attention to ME, and OUR lovely lovely pure relationship together. I shut my eyes, I wanted to lunge, to rip his throat out, to reclaim what was mine and burn his fucking house to the ground. But my limbs were locked in place and I was paralyzed, my head was pounding and tears burned as they smudged my perfect makeup. This was not my  in plan, none of it was! "It was an accident! I never..." the words slid out my throat, like tendrils of hope only to be dissipated at dawn. I wanted to do something, anything, but his warning earlier ago  echoed in my mind...

Y/n had passed out between us, Illumi's chilling stare focused itself on me. Goosebumps ripples across my skin as I realized I'd pushed him a tad bit too far. At the time, I refused to leave, she's mine after all. As if he could read my thoughts he cooed threateningly, "i no longer think i can permit you to see her." Of course, i laughed and i launched my expertly crafted card at him, only for him to grab it and rip it up, before me as he said matter of factly, "I could kill her in an instant, fuck her in an instant, torture her in an instant, make her mine in an instant. Do anything i choose with her in an instant. If you continue with your meddling antics I may have to take away her free will for the time being. I may also have to kill her in front of you, little magician. She's my puppet, and if you disobey i will hurt her, for you. I have yet to use my pin to control her, but if you try anything ever again- that will no longer be the situation. Heed my warning."

At the time I doubted his resolve, and convinced myself he was lying with that positively dirty and deplorable mouth of his. I honestly can't believe I'd stopped so low as to kiss that mouth before. Ugh, how utterly troublesome. But as I watched them embrace before me I knew to doubt the resolve of a Zoldyck is to doubt the existence Satan himself. And there's no doubt because ive met him on many occasion.

I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, for fear I trigger him, for fear I create y/n into more of an abomination than I've already made her. I've infected her. I'm an abomination, only redeemed by that sweet woman on his lap. I needed her to make me whole snd happy. She cried and embraced him, and I was once again the one who she ignored. I was once again the neglected abomination. But as I watched them, just hug and kiss in front of me, humiliating me, burning me, incinerating me, my fear morphed.