Just Married

Author here: Hello there! You, yeah you. There will be cursing and lemon (for those of you who don't know that means smexy time) and I will label the beginning and end of lemon scenes so you can skip them if you want.

This book is a sequel to my completed story, Unlocked. You can go read that if you want the background on what's happening here. If not, that's cool too, I'll work in some explanations so you you have a basic idea of what went down in Unlocked. Happy reading my bros and thanks for vibing with me today.

Y/n POV
We had just made it back to the upscale Ritz Carlton hotel Elaine insisted on staying in. We knew what room she had so we requested to be on the same floor as her. I was practically jumping with joy at finally being married to the man I loved. Hisoka just smiled blissfully and wrapped one pale muscled arm around my waist as I rambled on about how much I loved him and how great this was and how I was Mrs. Y/n Creatur-Morrow now and how the sky seemed bluer and brighter than usual now that I was married. I had been holding in my overwhelming desire the whole way back to our room. So, as soon as we entered the large and lavish room I closed the door and slammed him up against the wall, taking drinking in his beautiful features. His pointed nose, his gleaming amber eyes shining with feline amusement, his tear and star makeup and his small smirk.

🍋 coming

I threw my shirt off and grinded myself against him roughly, trying to feel him through his pants. He grinned mischievously and he leaned down to press his soft lips against mine and he slid his hands slowly down my waist. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of his supple lips against mine. I ripped his shirt off and he gently took my bra off. I took in his rippling abs and his tall, lean stature. I pressed my large, round, shining breasts into his muscled chest. He placed his hands over my plump, yet normal-sized (we can't have it all) ass. I waited for him to squeeze me but instead he spanked me. I moaned at the stinging sensation and at the idea of having him inside me. Ever since I had sex with Illumi this morning I found myself incredible horny and craving Hisoka. It was like once I knew what sex could feel like, I wanted so much more. He pulled my leggings down and he simultaneously pushed himself off the wall and threw me onto the bed with his golden eyes flashing. He purred, "mmmmmmm y/n"  as I stared up at him, splayed out, bare breasted before him with only my panties on. I bit my lip looking at him invitingly and he lunged for me. He ripped off my underwear, and I noticed how his beautiful fuchsia hair caught the evening light streaming through the window. I gasped as he grabbed my thighs, and pulled them part hungrily. I was already soaking wet and he pulled his pants and boxers off and flipped me over forcefully. He grabbed my asscheeks and spread them apart while stroking his long member with one hand as he said, "ah my wife, finally I-".

🍋 end

He stopped suddenly and pulled away from me. I tuned around and sat up, concerned. He whispered, "I forgot about your back. Does it still hurt? It doesn't look fully healed at all." I said frantically, "please, Hisoka it's fine, I'm fine!" I spread my legs wide before him but he had already turned away and was putting his pink boxers back on. I stared at him dumbfounded and I said annoyed, "Hisoka you can't just leave me like this!" He just looked at me with a neutral expression and said, "Love, I absolutely refuse to have sex with you when the injuries I gave you aren't even healed." I said frustrated, "That wasn't you! Illumi put one of his damn pins in your head, and he forced you to do that to me! I already did what I had to do to distract him and get that pin out of you! Please Hiso, please, please, pleaaaase fuck me! I'm fine! I'm just fine!" He smiled and said 'innocently', "Love, if you're fine, why don't you do a backbend for me." I snapped my legs closed and narrowed my eyes at him. He knew damn well I couldn't manage that, not yet. He kept his feline smile and said, "Love, go on, you're quite flexible so it shouldn't be a problem."  I grumbled and said, "Illumi didn't have a problem with fucking me while my back was injured." As soon as I said it I wished I could stop being petty and take it back. Hisoka froze and frowned at me. His silky voice lowered an octave and he said, "tsk tsk Love, two things. Don't you ever compare me to him again. Ever. Also, Love, as much as I want you right now, I have a sense of decency and I refuse to be with you until I don't have to worry about your back wounds reopening and you bleeding out all over the sheets." He paused and said seriously, "Because once I start y/n, I can't stop until I'm fully satisfied. Thus, if you get hurt again, it's my fault." He smiled again and waved his hand dismissively and said airily, "we can't have that again. No, Love, That's simply too much work to clean up."  I lowered my head, feeling ashamed that I had brought up Illumi in a fit of anger and horniness. I admitted, "I'm sorry Hisoka. I'm so glad and grateful you love me enough to not want to hurt me again. You're a good mate, and an exceptional husband. I was being stupid. I'm sorry. I love you." He replied with, "yes Love, you were, however I understand. I'm quite irresistible." I pursed my lips and threw a pillow at him.