The sleepover

I nodded at his touching words and I kissed his cheek softly, then I laughed a bit. He frowned at me and said, "what?" I rolled out of our embrace and I started to put my clothes on. As I dressed I said cheerfully, "friends don't really sit naked in each other's arms. I mean, I don't know who you're friends with but that's considered a tad bit abnormal." He just stared at me as I put my bra on and he frowned. I faced him as I dressed and I said while smiling, "Illumi that was a joke! Gosh!" He just tilted his head and rested it on his fist as he looked at me. His hair luscious tumbled over his shoulder and his pale lips parted ever so slightly as his dark eyes took in the sight of me. I blushed and smiled sheepishly back at him.  We gazed at each other, but I tore my eyes away to get dressed quickly before anything else happened. I could tell that He was even more at ease now, and casually watched me as I bent over to pick up my underwear. I could feel his eyes on my ass and on Hisoka's symbols. He let out a soft breath and leaned toward me and I quickly pulled my undwear up. I looked at him again and he was leisurely watching me still. Blushed deeply and I felt embarrassed and awkward as he looked at me, I crossed my arms over my chest aresyed one hand on each shoulder and I looked down. He frowned and held his arms out for a hug. He said deadpan, "it seems you're uncomfortable. Come." My anxiety melted away and my face wore a relived expression. I eagerly jumped onto the bed an tackled him in a huge, happy hug. We fell back together and I tried to wrestle him and he let me pin him down. I looked down at his hair sprawled out on the bed. My mouth parted in awe as as I took in illumi's svelte and lean body and face. I gaped at him and compared his appearance to Hisoka's in my mind. He was the total the opposite of Hisoka's rippling abs and heavily muscular form and curvy hips and backside. My jaw dropped as I admired how beautiful and handsome Illumi was. I rested my hands on his narrow hips and I noticed how much his body looked like a panther's lean muscular form. I sat there in stunned awe at his willowy beauty. After a few moments of me staring and gently pressing my hands onto his smooth, cold skin, he sat up wnd tipped his head to the side in silent question. I grimaced and quickly moved off of him. I rubbed the back of my neck sheepish and I whispered, "Im sorry it's just, it's just you're beautiful Illumi, your movements, your everything are so lithe and graceful. You're so strong Illumi, but in a completely different way than I've ever known before. You're- you're just beautiful and amazing."  He dipped his head as a gesture of thanks and some of his thick hair his fell over his shoulder. He whispered softly, "thank you y/n." We sat in silence staring at each other and I decided I'd lighten up the mood. I said loudly while hitting his shoulder, " just then when I tackled you, we were supposed to play fight. You can't just give up like that Illumi! Next time you better fight back, or else!." I elbowed him and a the corners of his lips upturned and he said curiously, "oh? Play fight like children?" I rolled my eyes and and pushed him lightly. "Whatever." I said while smirking and I waved my hand dismissively. I grabbed his underwater and threw it at him. He caught them and put them on silently. I grabbed the remote and snuggled next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and I turned on the TV. " oooooooh what should we watch? The cooking channel? I swear to god I learned how to make soufflé because of them, I'm like a master chef now, Hahahaha! ." My smile melted away as I realized all my soufflés were shit and Hisoka had to help me cook all the time. Illumi closed his eyes and said, "I rarely watch television, y/n. I don't care at all what we watch." I gasped at his comment and I decided I'd buy a movie through the hotel service channel rather than watch a show. The movie I decided on was Ferris Bueller's Day off, an absolute classic. I turned to Illumi and I held his hand and said, "Illumi, you are staying here, and you are watching this movie with me! This is so good and it's like, a must see for anyone our age." I laughed and realized he was a good few years older than me so I elbowed him and said while winking, "well it's a must see for anyone my age, old man." He said nothing  turned away from me and I laughed. I grabbed his arms and forced him to turn back to me. I grinned at him and wrapped my arms around him. He stared at me and his frown morphed into a smile and he flicked my forehead. I cried out in pain and I said "hey what was that for?!" He shrugged said matter-of-factly, "I'm not old. You're just young." I rolled my eyes and said, "whatever Lumi." I rested my head on his chest and I looked to the tv and turned it up. At the beginning of the movie I squealed in excitement. He turned his head toward me and stroked my shoulder with his feather light touch. As the movie went on, I turned my body toward him and whispered in his ear "Ferris, that kid? He's totally faking being sick. And parents are gonna fall for it, it's great, just-just hold on. You'll see! I can't believe you've never seen this movie! You're gonna love it!" We kept watching and Illumi smiled and whispered back, "well it seems as though he is putting on quite a convincing performance." I nodded and throughout the movie we held each other talked. Well, I talked and laughed the most, but he offered small smiles and comments here and there. He had laughed once when Ferris told the audience about his friend something like, "if he had coal stick up his ass he's so tense, in a week you'd have a diamond." It was when paused the movie and I said seriously to Illumi, smiling a little bit, "that's just like you, Illumi." At that, he laughed and pulled me into a hug and he smelled my hair. I held his hand and I happily held onto him as we watched the upbeat movie.