Going Out

Your POV

Once we had all gotten full body massages, manicures and pedicures, and Elaine and I got just about every inch of us waxed, we went to the hairstylist. After that, we filed into a crowded yet comfortable seafood place by the water with comfortable couches instead of chairs. Earlier today, Hisoka had gotten his hair re-dyed bright fuchsia with purple undertones, Elaine re-bleached her hair and had gotten rainbow highlights in it, and I was going to get some bronze or blonde highlights but I let Hisoka convinced me to get soft pink highlights instead. He at first demanded that I get my whole hair dyed the same color as his but I had cringed and said, "That is a certain look, and it only looks good on certain people. You being one of the certain." At that he chuckled and replied with " Yes Love I suppose so"

Many people stole glances at our group, but I think it was Hisoka who garnered most of the attention, with his handsome, strong, and metrosexual look. He loved the attention though, he always did. In second place came Elaine who had enough make up on to look like she was going to a formal dance at some castle. Though her makeup was heavy it was applied well. Her dark tan skin and unnaturally bright blue eyes made for a rare, yet beautiful contrast. She wore the bright red dress she had mentioned earlier with the plunging neckline. I think I looked the most normal with my floral dress and matching purse. Really, the only thing that looked out of the ordinary about me were my numerous ear piercings, with a piercing on each ear on the flat of my ear, and three in my lobe on my left, and three on my right. Some earring pairs matched and some didn't.

I surveyed our surroundings and I saw a group of girls about my age, maybe a tad younger giggling and staring at Hisoka. This wasn't new, but that didn't mean I didn't get jealous. I didn't want to say anything so I just looked at my menu and conjured a strong gust of wind to blow their hair around violently and mess it up completely. I knew it would look suspicious if just their table got a wind, I conjured a slightly gentler cool breeze to blow through the air around the whole outside seating area of the restaurant. After I married Hisoka, I found I had better control over my wind conjuring. I'm sure it had to do with my more stable emotional state as a result of it. Elaine looked up from her menu and sniffed the breeze and said, "y/n that was sloppy". Hisoka looked up from his phone to Elaine in curiosity. I responded innocently with, "what was sloppy?" Elaine gave me that 'don't lie to me look' and said, "you conjured a wind that smelled exactly like the winds we got back home. The wind here has more of a salty smell, and it's more of a saturated, humid breeze rather than a dry, cool one." I nodded and said, "ok next time I'll do better." She said, "nope. Do better now"I fought the urge to roll my eyes like a petulant child and I closed my eyes and just smelled the breeze to get an idea of how I needed to change the structure of the air particles I conjured. Hisoka interrupted and said playfully, "Love I'm getting so very impatient. I want to smell the oh so special conjured winds of the sea." I smirked and concentrated on conjuring millions of tiny oxygen air particles in the certain arrangement so it carried the faint scent of salt and was more of a heavy, saturated air. This time Hisoka said, "hmmmmmm yes I approve. However, the air was just slightly too suffocating." I knew he was messing with me so I gently kicked his leg under the table and he bit his lip and then his mouth curled into a smile and he mouthed "harder". I blushed and looked at Elaine for her feedback. She said, "Hisoka's right, but it was better." She returned her attention to the menu and Hisoka beamed at me and said, "will you call me sensei now too y/n? Perhaps master? Maybe Daddy? Whichever you prefer." I noticed we were right by the water and I looked in fake surprise at nothing behind Hisoka. I wanted to get him to turn around so I could get my cup of water and pour it down his shirt (I couldn't exactly conjured a puddle of water to go down his shirt in broad daylight.) he just smirked and said, "really, Love? You've tried that trick over and over again for almost a decade now and I've never fallen for it." I winced realizing he was right. I needed some new tactics. I mumbled "I'll get you next time, you won't see it coming." His eyes twinkled and he said, "ah, of course you will Love."

Soon the waiter came by and he came to take our orders. I kind of zoned out while Elaine and Hisoka ordered as i opened my mouth and I tried to taste the air to get a better idea of how to conjure it better next time. Then I heard, "and for you Miss?" I snapped back into the moment and I said, "yeah, could I get the uuuhhhhh." I realized I had no idea what I wanted and I wasn't really paying attention to the menu at all and i panicked knowing if I asked the waiter to come back later he would take absolutely forever. And then Hisoka and Elaine would get their food before me and neither of them would share while I waited for mine. I grimaced and Hisoka read my expression. he piped up and said, "she'll have the smoked salmon with a side of grits and hmmmmm brussel sprouts." The waiter snapped his little writing pad shut and galloped off. It took me a moment to register that Hisoka had ordered everything I liked except brussel sprouts. I turned to Hisoka and I said angrily, "that's so not fair! Who likes brussel sprouts? Fucking no one, that's who!" I crossed my arms and stared at his smug expression. He replied with, "my love, if you weren't so distracted with trying to discreetly mess with those girls then you could've ordered yourself." I was still upset and his comment just made me angrier. "Oh yeah?" I said challengingly. Elaine just watched us, entertained, and Hisoka just looked more and more amused by the second. I quickly conjured a thick fog to roll in to cover the fact that I had conjured a rain cloud right above Hisoka's head and he was now soaking wet and frowning deeply. I laughed at him and said, "gotcha!" But before I knew it he had attached his bungee gum to my nose and he threw me over the railing of the outdoor seating and into the water right next to us. I dipped fully into the warm water for a second and bobbed back up. My fog had cleared once my concentration broke and I swam to the edge of the dock the restaurant had built its outdoor seating on. Hisoka looked down at me and cocked his head with a smile playing on his lips. I spit water out my mouth at him. He just smiled and held his hand out to me. I took it reluctantly and he hoisted me out of the river and hugged me tightly from behind and rested his pointed chin on my shoulder, and whispered in my ear "gotcha."

Unable to resist I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down into a kiss with me. I instantly opened my mouth to him. I savored the feeling of his warm, wet body against mine, and I loved the taste of his mouth and saliva, it was like, well, I don't know but it was delicious. He pulled up the back of my dress and groped my bare backside (I was wearing a thong. Thanks a lot Elaine.) he hummed with pleasure as I sighed and he used his grip on my ass to push my lower body into his. I started to pant and I began to kiss him more quickly and desperately. He sensed this and bit my bottom lip roughly and I moaned weakly, my knees turning into butter. Elaine coughed and said, "Um hello? Other people have to see this too. Could you kindly return to your seats before I have to pry you two apart with my bare fucking hands?" I pulled away and Hisoka put the back of my dress back down and smoothed it out before we sat down. We both sat again and I wore a sheepish smile while Hisoka crossed his legs, bounced his feet, and hummed happily. Elaine rolled her eyes and explained how she needed to disinfect her eyes after seeing that.

Once we returned back to the hotel after going shopping for some new clothes and suitcases to being with us to Angeles Los, Elaine and I dropped our stuff off in our room and we all reconvened in Hisoka's room. My dress was completely dry after a day of walking around in the Atlantais heat, and Hisoka was dry as well. We all kind of lounged around and I sat on the bed snuggled against Hisoka while Elaine squinted at her phone trying to read about endangered animals in order to impress Kite when we saw him. We had been talking for about an hour now. Then we started to played 'would you rather'. It was my turn and I said, "would you rather not be able to dye your hair, or wear your makeup?" He didn't answer my question and lazily traced circles on my ass. He ignored me and I roughly palmed his cock and said playfully "you didn't answer me." He quickly slipped his hands down my underwear and he slipped his fingers into me.

I shuddered as I felt his fingernails gently brush the interior walls of my entrance. I  let out a small "oh" and I shoved my hand down his underwear and massaged his long member until he too was moaning along with me. Elaine has fallen asleep but I didn't dare try to have quiet sex with Hisoka. We both eventually released while gazing into each other's eyes. Hisoka and I then continued to talk lazily with each other, but eventually we fell fast asleep with Elaine snoring on the couch across from us.