Bye (for now)

When I awoke it looked like late afternoon. Illumi was asleep and one of his hands was cupping my ass, our legs were intertwined and my arms were wrapped around his narrow waist. I snuggled into him and I appreciated his sinewy, lithe body. I looked at his face pale face and I noticed his small mouth was smiling cutely. His face right now seemed to have more emotional depth to it, rather than his usual composed yet apathetic look. I decided I liked his expression better when he was like this. I bit my lip stared at his peaceful expression. My body tingled happily and I gave into my temptation a little bit. I pressed my body into him and kissed his mouth lightly, so he didn't wake up. I whispered to him, "Why can't you always look like this, Illumi?" I closed my eyes again and figured I'd sleep again until he woke up. I didn't want to move and wake him. I felt his hand tighten his hold on my ass and I moaned quietly. I found myself wishing I wasn't wearing underwear at all, I found myself wanting to press myself into him,wanting him to slide into me and him to thrust exactly like he did when he took my virginity, that same gentle, yet delicious thrust that had made me climax, orgasm, and cum for my very first time. I drifted off into my dirty thoughts until I came to and scolded myself, "no, stop it y/n just friends! Just friends! Dont start with-" I saw his face twitch and I froze, hoping I hadn't woken him up. I felt his aura spike then envelop me again and it returned to normal once he sensed I was the only one in the room with him. His breathing was still steady, his eyes were still closed and I felt his his heart rate against my chest and it was agonizingly slow. It was a close call, but I figured this meant he was still asleep. I cursed myself, and my sexual and emotional attraction to Illumi. So, I clutched Illumi as I fell back asleep against him.

When I awoke again, I heard him whispering my name. I blearily opened my eyes and through the window I saw it was late afternoon, early evening. His hand was no longer on my ass, but instead under my shirt and resting between my shoulder blades. His other hand was holding mine and I smiled blissfully as I looked up at his black eyes. He observed me and said, "flower you're awake. I wanted to thank you for braiding my hair, painting my nails, watching movies with me, giving me happiness, and giving me a real sleepover. I love you so much, my doll." I pat his back and I whispered, "hey, yeah no problem what are friends for!" I laughed nervously knowing we were more than that but I refused to admit it out loud, which was actually kind of ridiculous. I  finished, "I love you too, Lumi. Just don't call me your doll, please. I'm a person, not a toy, I don't want-." He cut me off and said crisply, "understood, y/n. I apologize. You are my friend and my love, not my toy and you do not deserve to be treated like one." I sighed and said softly more to myself than anything, "I'm not Hisoka's toy, I'm-I'm his wife and he-he loves me. Hisoka knows I'm not his toy, right?" Illumi stroked my hair and said absolutely nothing. I knew he was listening but I hated how I was coming to him, a man who loves me, for comfort about my husband. I sighed and apologized, "I'm sorry Illumi it's not fair for me to come to you for comfort about him, I know how you feel about me, I don't want to upset you by mentioning Hisoka." Illumi twirled one of my strands of hair around his finger and said evenly as he looked at my hair, "you can say absolutely whatever you want to me y/n, and I will listen to you no matter what; because I love you." I whimpered and I said inside my head, "when you were asleep Illumi I wanted to fuck you, I love you so much and I want to so bad right now. I feel like an awful person for wanting two men at once! Ugh, why me?!" I grimaced snd I shut my eyes to prevent tears from gathering and I whispered aloud into his chest, "what's wrong with me Illumi?" Illumi kissed my nose and he whispered, "nothing, absolutely nothing."  I opened my eyes and I whispered while smiling, " you don't even know what I'm talking about." Illumi shrugged and said, "you seemed distressed, and no one is perfect, but you're the closest thing to it that's know of. so whatever you're talking about, I assure you- nothing is wrong with you my goddess, and if there is, you can always tell me, flower." My heart melted and I whispered, " thank you Illumi. I love you too." I bit my lip back in an effort to not say more. He held me close and, "Im very glad you do. You're my love. Oh, Would you like to meet my parents, y/n?" I had no desire to ever come close to any Zoldyck besides him and Killua so I scoffed and tried shove him but he caught my wrist before I could snd he turned me around so he was spooning me. He wrapped his arms around my midsection and I held his hands. He said lightly into my ear, in a composed tone, "why not?" I shrugged and said, "why would they care about me? Plus, why should I care about them? They're dangerous and given our predicament it's probably best I don't meet them. I mean, aren't you expected to marry and like have kids that grow up into little assassins or something?Won't they blame me for that not happening?" we sat in silence for a while then he replied, " that would be somewhat ideal, I suppose. However, they won't force me to, and they most likely won't care either way, because Killua will be the Zoldyck heir, not me. He's really the only one expected to produce children and head the family. So I am left to do as I please, aside from watching over Killua. nonetheless, I want to you to see my home, I want you to know me, like you know your-your- husband." I grimaced and I knew he meant Hisoka, but didn't want to say his name. I turned toward Illumi. I told him the truth and I said, "the way you described your life and childhood, I don't know if I really want to see your home. I mean I could if you truly wanted me to..." he turned my body around so we were face to face and he clutched my hand, almost crushing it. He said, "and that is why i want to experience my home with you, to be in my room with you, to smell you in my home. So next time I return home, I'll remember showing it to you my flower, and I can be happy there because you were once there with me. I want you to know me." I pursed my lips uncomfortably and I held his hand and said tentatively, "let's just wait and see, ok? We'll see Lumi." He nodded and said matter of factly, "by the way, they already know about you and our arrangement." My eyes widened. "What?" He said, " I needed to tell them." I sighed and I didn't ask why. I didn't want to know.