The signing

Your POV
It had been around a week and a half since Hisoka and I had made up. Right now it was early morning  and Hisoka and I were naked in each other's arms. Hisoka's warmth against me gave me comforting feeling of home, and I sighed, just enjoying the day and that moment, as I reflected on our day yesterday together. We had eaten out together and went on a pleasant walk through the city. While we were out, we picked up some 4in by 3in earrings he apparently had custom made for me, and I was wearing them now. They were beautiful and I he told me, "Love this is like you and I." When he handed them to me. they were mini gold playing cards that were outlined by in tiny blood red diamonds around the edges. I knew that red diamonds were incredibly rare and expensive, and I wondered exactly how many million dollars we had left after he spent however much he did. I shrugged and fingered the earrings, memorizing what they looked like. On the back of each card was a tear and a star etched into it. The designs on the card were outlined in a shade of iridescent red that matched the one I had hanging from my left ear was a joker card and the right on was a queen. The joker and his queen, I thought as I smiled up at him. I recalled how he too had gotten his ears pierced on that same day and I used my healing nen to reduce swelling and accelerate the healing process.

We had quietly showered together last night and now we were awake. I was leaning up against him and he lazily twirled a strand of my hair through his fingers. He made a point to reapply his tear and star makeup, though. I held his hand tightly and savored this quiet, content moment with him. We had been considerably busy with our targets for Kite's mission, and handling Tsuki was fun, not to mention entertaining but it was also draining trying to teach him. Tsukishima was a great conjurer, and I could tell he was much happier, and had more of a sense of pride and purpose knowing nen. Also, He was a fast learner and at this point, after he made copies of Illumi's notes that I took at the beach I think he could very well teach himself- which he would probably have to do once we figured out where his dad wanted to frack and drill for oil and we left.

Illumi went radio silent save for a few logistic conversations about the contract and finalizing its details. I missed him for sure, but I secretly hoped he maybe had found a lady (or man?) friend to replace me before I got too attached to him. I couldn't bring myself to delete his pictures, and the more I thought about it I figured Illumi deserved better than to basically be my Marilyn Monroe when Hisoka was my Jacqueline  Kennedy, so to speak. I loved Illumi and I wanted him to at least be happy, and he kept going on about how he was only happy with me-but there's got to be someone else I could maybe set him up with? I'd be doing us both a favor with that. Even though I still loved Hisoka more, I hoped Illumi was doing alright and I reminded myself to call him later before the signing. My thoughts drifted back to how Hisoka and I grew up together and how we had supported, loved, and enjoyed each other for years. That certainly made a difference and I wouldn't trade my life with Hisoka for anyone.

Lemon 🍋

Hisoka kissed my head and whispered, "mmmmm move a bit love, will you?" I nodded and let go of his arms so he could stretched a bit. He sat up and stretched and stared at me sexily as he ran his hands through his hair and made a deep, arousing "mmmmmmm" as he smiled down at me, knowing exactly what his body language and sounds he made was doing to me. I bit lip and felt my vagina begin to moisten and my heart almost skipped a beat as I took in the beautiful and arousing sight of him. I whimpered as I watched his muscles ripple, his golden eyes gleam, his seductive smile, his slightly messy yet perfectly bright hair, and his makeup compliment the look. I felt my heart melt, and I was frozen in time admiring his handsomeness and his  beauty.

 I felt my heart melt, and I was frozen in time admiring his handsomeness and his  beauty