Making up

I decided I'd take a shower really quick then check on Kei and teach him a little more about controlling his powers before I decided to deal with Hisoka. So I hopped in the shower and let the warm water soothe me as I contemplated how I'd tell Elaine about all this. I grew tired of using my en to monitor Hisoka. he was nearby but he wasn't getting any closer. I got put the shower, put lotion on, and redressed. I checked my phone and Hisoka he had text me a few times and I replied with, "let's talk later, ok? I'm really upset rn. See you later. We should talk." To which he replied, "my Love I'm ready to see you now please don't make Daddy wait you're such a deliciously magnificent wifey~ don't be upset with me. I love you ❤️"  I sent back "love you too. Still really upset with you 😑." With that I closed out my phone, changed the password, and headed out.

Timeskip to about midnight

I sat with Elaine in the penthouse. We were both lounging on the black leather couch by the window and I drinking some type of sugary alcoholic pink lemonade drink she had made me. Ever since I was 16 she let me drink it in moderation. I thought she was the coolest mother/big sister figure I could have, especially because of little things like that. She was mostly responsible too, she'd never let me get drunk, just a lil buzzed- which may or may not have been responsible of her. Anyway, tonight she had fixed me one large glass of it and I was slightly flushed and clutching my round margarita-style cup like it was the sweet nectar to cure my sorrows.

Kite and Hisoka were nowhere to be found at the moment . There was one of Kite's team members here and it was a short girl with brown skin and her hair was in a pony tail. We had tried to make conversation with her but she was really focused on her task (whatever that was) as he was thoughtfully typing at the long polished and contemporary oval-shaped table a few feet away. We ignored her and I turned my attention to Elaine, who  was drinking a deep bluish black liquid that she called the 'medusa cocktail'. We had just gone shopping together and were wearing matching outfits (pictured). We had just come back from eating together at a comfort food place that doubled as a poetry venue and they had couches instead of chairs. This made it extra cool and the food seemed all the more comforting because of the laid back ambiance. While we hung out we enjoyed each other's company and she didn't ask me about what happened with Hisoka, and I was glad for it. I missed him, and I wanted to make up with him, but I also needed a break from it all for a little bit. We had eaten, shopped and talked about everything under the sun except our problems and it was a welcome cathartic release from the stress of today and the past few days. I took off my shoes and looked over at her. Her long brown hair was wrapped in a bun and her sparkly gold cateye shaped eyeliner drawn onto her skin accentuated it's natural brown tone and complimented her stormy and piercing bluish grey eyes. I had the same eyeliner on and it was fun hanging out as a pair. The first thing we had done together before the festivities began, we bought ridiculously expensive matching outfits. getting complements on our matching outfits and being told we looked super cute together was also made me feel just plain happy, and more like a native to the hip Angeles Los. Elaine liked our day too, and I know she made an effort to make it fun for us, as a way to distract not only me, but herself too and just let loose (which was her specialty.)

**Imagine the outfits pictured below. Elaine is wearing the crop top one, because well she's Elaine and called dibs on the last one but at least y/n gets a hat**

 Elaine is wearing the crop top one, because well she's Elaine and called dibs on the last one but at least y/n gets a hat**