Epilougue?

Me laying this fic to rest;

Hey y'all it's been too long. If for some reason you're still here I want to sincerely thank you all. This fic has been... a ride. But let me say one thing: they do get a happy ending. I'm not sure if I'll ever really finish this story in the way I want because it's taking up too much time and emotional energy when I really need to be focusing on other things.

Thus,here's the epilogue no one asked for, but the epilogue I needed. it's a draft yall. A draft. Typos and unfinished sentences- yet the idea is there and that's the most important

I may or may not revise. But thanks to those who read- and thanks to those who understood how much this fic means to me.

~~~
A house. By the sea. Calm save for the sound of the pitter-patter of a healthy boy's littlefeet. The small boy runs throughout the cozy home, adorned with a myriad designs including those of dragons, dolphins, and butterflies. and finally enters the first living room, the hardwood polished floors alerting them. Illumi and y/n smile, turning around from their seats at the balcony. She frowns for a moment, "Hisoka?" She asks softly, wondering why he stopped playfully chasing their little boy. "When..." Hisoka whined, suddnetly appraring on the balcony, on her right side. His aura, far better controlled than in the past-hardly seeps out- save for a gentle radiation. We decided it would be best he lived with us, though as he recovers from Chrollo's torture. Hisoka himself decided it would be best to put a pin in him, and to ensure the safety of our child.

"When will it be my turn?" He whispers softly in her ear, his caring hands sending an anassuming yet somehow bucolic reassurance of their love. "In time, Hisoka. We will have our child too." Illumi nods wordlessly. Illumi and I agreed that Hisoka is my best friend and apart of our family. Though Illumi and I still sleep in the same bedtogther; with deep blue sheets that Evelio us...Hisoka doesn't sleep with us- but rather he sleeps on the floor in our room. It may sound quite pitiful but he truly enjoys it. Sometimes I sleep with him down there. Illumi despises it, but he's glad to have someone to
Look after our son when we are out on a mission. Hisoka likes to stay at home these days, save for a race and paid killing every now and then. We usually accompany him. Most of the time, when we do something, we do it as a family- but every now and then Illumi and I have our date nights. Or Hisoka and I will get strawberry ice cream together.

Sometimes, I teach my son how to swim in the ocean, with a protective nen bubble surrounding us in addition to my watchful eye. I smile, fondly, as I realize just how fearless our son is, and how worried Illumi always gets. My mind drifts back to a small argument we had

You're letting him swim in the sea? He's only eight!
Yes but I'm watching him, it's not too deep and my nen protects him!
Hisoka sighs, setting down the food at the dinner table. He's found his passion; it's cooking the most delicious meals. Peach crepes, delicious potato gnocchi or just plain old spaghetti he just makes taste gormwt.
" it's you always creating the most delicious food, we all appreciate you." I say softly to Hisoka, stroking his bungee gum I now find stuck to my breast.
Illumi scoffs, throwing a pin to break the connection. It does. Hisoka only says whilst preparing dinner, "we'll continue on with your droning disagreement". Illumi glares at me
, "you're too soft on him. Not worried enough"
My heart clenches as I respond, "I just wanted him to have fun! Next time you can come"
Illumi's expression softens.

Huh, I think. So that's what it was really about. "You felt left out". Illumi blushes and seethes, "Fine. So be it. Yes. It's our child not..."
Hisoka's brow arches as he says evenly, "hmmmmmm here comes the child". Illumi nods in thanks, he is very adamant about not arguing in front of the child
Said subject appears and his eyes sparkle like a million stars- inspiring and heartwarming. I sigh and open my arms for a hug. He assertively drops his sword and launches himself at Illumi. I frown and Illumi smiles, holding our son. "Mama don't worry, Daddy looked sad! I thought I should use my secret ninja powers to alleviate..." Illumi began sniffing slightly and I smiled. Soon our son kissed Illumi's cheek and jumped across Teh table into my arms. I relished our embrace, hugging him tightly. "We'll that's enough of that family, let's eat."