Questioning

When we got back to the compound Tony and Steve were already interrogating the creature.

"Why are you on Earth?" Steve asks the monster, who was chained to a chair

Bucky and I were watching through a double sided mirror when Peter walked in with Natasha.

"Hey" I say to him

"Hey" he smiles

"He asked you a question" Tony tells the alien

The thing doesnt respond, making Steve slam his hands on the table, making me jump in surprise, unconsciously grabbing Peter's hand. He looks at me and holds my hand tight, rubbing his thumb softly against mine.

"I have no reason to tell you anything" the creature growls at them

Wait. His voice. It sounds so familar.

"Oh my god" I mumble

"What? Izzy, what?" Peter asks me

I stumble back, letting go of his hand. My back hits a wall and I start to have a flashback.

"Mommy? Mommy!" I call but no one responds

People were running and screaming as buildings were burning to the ground, the creatures stroming the planet, killing everyone in sight.

"Izzy?! Oh Izzy. Come here sweetheart" my mom yells from behind me and picks me up

Suddenly, I felt someone lift me from my mom's arms and hold me in theirs.

"No, no! Please! She's only 7! Please she's a child!" My mom yells and trys to run after me but is held back by another creature

"She's the Avatar, who we need to take over the universe" the thing that was holding me said

"Mommy! Mommy!" I scream, starting to cry, successfully wiggling out of their grip

I saw the alien take out a knife and holds it to my moms throat.

"Izzy, honey, look away ok? Mommy loves you, look away" she smiles, tears running down her cheeks

I close my eyes and hear a slice-

"Izzy! Whats wrong?" Natasha shakes me back to reality

"He killed my mother" I mumble, looking at the animal behind the glass "he killed my mother! You took my mother away from me, you son of a bitch!"

I run and try to bang on the glass but Bucky holds me back, my yelling getting Steve and Tony's attention. I kick and continue to scream at the monster who took the only person who loved me away.

"I will kill you!" I yell as Bucky trys to hold me but was having trouble

"Izzy, it's ok! You're ok!" He tries to calm me down but it doesn't work

Steve runs in and sees Bucky struggling to keep hold of me. He runs over and takes me from Bucky's grip, being more successful of controling me. I break down into tears and stop fighting, falling limp in Steve's arms.

He looks at Tony with sad eyes, slowly kneeling down to the ground, holding me close to his chest, letting me sob. Tony looks back at the monster and sees him smirking, looking through the glass straight at him.

After a few minutes I had stopped crying and was just breathing heavy, my face tear stained. By now everyone except Steve and Peter had left to give me space. I was leaning my head on Steve's shoulder Peter was holding my hand.

New Avenger | AvengersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara