Peter Please

It has been 2 hours since Peter had shoved that stupid vibrator in me and I was beyond sensitive. Everytime the vibrations started again, my face would contort in pain and pleasure.

"I have to stop this" I moan

Once the movement had stopped, I walked, well stumbled, out of my room to find Peter. I saw him sitting on the couch in the living room and stood behind him.

"Peter, I am begging you to please let me cum" I whisper in his ear

He doesn't respond as the setting on the vibrator suddenly went again, causing me to groan and hold in my moans but was starting to fail.

"Peter please" I whimper

"Go to the bathroom, darling" he replys shortly

I whine but obey and walk to the nearest bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me as the vibrations turned to its highest. I quickly turn the fan on as a loud moan rang through the room.

My legs gave out and I fell to the ground, spasming as my orgasm crashed over me. I arch my back which added to the pleasure as the vibrations kept going.

"Ah!" I hiss when they didn't stop

They quickly turned painful as my orgasm turned to overstimulation. I tried to take it out but webs took both my hands and pinned them over my head. I gasp and look up, seeing Peter bending down in between my legs, forcing them open.

"Peter please" I beg

"Oh no, this is what you get for keeping secrets and using a toy instead of using me to fulfill your pleasures" he explains, pulling down my pants and underwear

He throws them to the side and kisses just above my clit, causing me to yelp from being so sensitive.

"No, no, don't. Peter please don't" I shake my head, trying to move my hips away from him but he uses his webs to hold them down

He attaches his lips to my clit, sucking feverishly as I scream from the pain.

"No, no!" I cry as he licks and sucks more

"This is your punishment" Peter growls, sucking even harder

"FUCK!" I yelp again as I cum for the second time

Peter slowly takes his lips off the bundle of nerves and pulls the vibrator out of me, causing a strained groan to erupt from my throat. I grunt and pant as he pulls my underwear and pants back up.

"Now are you going to keep secrets?" Peter asks, taking the webs off of my hips and wrists

"No" I reply tiredly, my eyes heavy

"Are you going to use toys without my permission?"

"No"

"Good girl" he kisses my lips

He helps me up but my legs still felt like jelly, causing me to put all my weight onto him.

"You're lucky we're here alone, gorgeous" he smirks at me

He moves his arms under my knees and lifts me up, carrying me to my room. He sets me on my bed and lays next to me. He pulled me to him and nuzzled his face in my neck. I felt something poking my butt and looked over.

He was hard as a rock.

"Peter?" I ask

"Hm?" He hums

"Fuck me" I whisper a seductively as I could

Peter's eyes snapped open and he paused for a second, making sure I was serious before harshly turning me over onto my stomache.

"You sure?" He stops

"Absolutely" I breathe

He smiles evily before ripping my pants off of me again and attacking my covered folds with his lips. My hips jerk forward but he holds them in place as he kisses the wet spot in my underwear, causing me to moan loudly. He roughly pulls my underwear off and shoves them in my mouth, making me moan again.

"You like tasting yourself? Well then you can suck my dick after I cum inside of you" he whispers

I whimper at his words as he pushes my top half down on the bed, causing my ass to sit high in the air. I felt something against my ass, pushing inside.

"Ah! Peter! Wrong hole..." I gasp

"Oh no, I think this is the right one" Peter smirks, pushing in more

"Please~" I moan

"What do you mean? Seems like you like it huh?" He asks smugly, smacking my ass, hard

I squeak at the sensation just as Peter bottomed out on my ass.

"Shit" I gasp

He quickly starts thrusting in and out, causing me scream and push my face into the pillow below me.

"That's right. Scream for daddy" Peter grunts and plays with my clit

I scream again and cum around nothing but he keeps thrusting and flicking the small bud. I cum a second and third time, quickly giving up on my arms and letting Peter have his way with me. He soon finishes aswell and pulls out, watching as his cum dripped out of my tight hole.

"You did so good baby" he praises

All I could do to respond was whimper and moan. He smirks and licks a stripe up my folds, and to my ass, slurping up his mess as my hips buck away from him.

"Hey, get some sleep, darling. You'll need it" he says smugly, smacking my ass before walking out of my room