Decision Making

I woke up and knew what decision I had made.

I got dressed and did my normal morning routine, walking to the kitchen and opening the fridge but was met by someone's hands on either side of the door, caging me in.

"Have you made a decision?" Loki's voice coos in my ear, his teeth nipping at my earlobe

"Yes" I whisper, keeping my gaze forward

"And that would be?"

I stand up and shut the fridge door, turning to face him.

"I will submit to you under one condition"

Loki raised his eyebrows in anticipation as he waits for me to elaborate.

"You have to make everyone forget I ever dated Peter, including me"

Loki smirks and nods before disappearing from in front of me. I gasp and hold my head in my hands, knowing what I was doing was for the best but it was still a hard pill to swallow.

A cloud of green mist surrounded me, making me gasp again and look around me, stopping as I see Loki standing in front of me again. His hands caress my face as his magic grew stronger. His voice low and stern.

"You have never dated Peter. You are friends and nothing more. You will not remember ever dating him. You will show your true feelings about me. You are mine and mine alone" he recites, watching my face soften before my body goes limp

Loki catches me and strokes my hair, smiling to himself as he waits for me to wake up. I groan and look around, feeling Loki's hand on my head and lifting my head to see him.

"Hello, my dear" he whispers, kissing my forehead

"Hi, Loki" I smile, wrapping my arms around his waist and keeping my chin on his chest while looking up at him

He smiles back and lifts me up, holding my ass in his hands while my own wrap tightly around his neck. I lean into his neck and slowly kiss his cool skin, sucking softly as the spot gets darker.

"What do you think you're doing?" Loki smirks

"Nothing, darling, carry on with your day" I giggle, moving to a new spot

He smiles and pulls me back, looking over my face before smashing our lips together. I giggle again and moan against him, slightly rocking my hips against his.

"Oh, my love, that's for later" he tuts playfully

"Later, huh?" I smirk

He smirks again and clashes our lips together again, quickly stepping forward and setting my ass on the counter. His mouth moves to my own neck, sucking and nipping roughly. I gasp and close my eyes, holding the back of his head with my hand.

"Loki" I sigh, moaning as he reached between my neck and chin

"On the counter?! Seriously?!"

My eyes slowly open and see Steve standing with his arms crossed in the doorway, an enraged look in his eye. I smile and roll my eyes, ignoring him before Loki snapped his fingers, the both of us appearing in his room.

"Now we can have fun" he whispers darkly

"I thought that was later" I smirk, biting my lip as he continued to ravish at my throat

"Why, you're right. I guess I'll have to devour your sweet cunt instead"

"I have a better idea"

Loki pulls away and looks over my face, trying to read me. He realizes I blocking him and frowns.

"Don't get pouty now. Lie on your back with your hands under you" I whisper in his ear, gently pulling on his waistband

Loki sets me down and walks towards his bed, laying on his back with his hands under his ass as I said. I smile and trail my fingertips over his crotch, causing his adamsapple to bounce in his throat.

I slowly pull down his pants, taking his boxers with and feeling his huge cock under it. I reach down and hold his hard dick up straight, stroking it slowly while watching his face as he moans.

"My queen, that feels amazing"

My stomach flutters at the sound of 'my queen' slipping from his lips, making me sigh softly and bite my lip. I lean down and lick a stripe from his base all the way to his tip, swirling my tongue around his tiny hole.

"Fuck yes. Suck off your king, make him cum"

I stroke faster and run my tongue over the bottom of his shaft, his release suddenly going down my throat.

"Ugh!" He groaned

He suddenly flipped me over onto my back and ripped my bottoms off, along with my underwear. I heard a zipper and then something push against my ass, the something hard and wet.

I hum before pain shot through me, my entire ass filled with Loki's cock. He didn't give me time to adjust before he started pounding, pleasure now filling my body. I moan loudly as he grabbed my neck and forced me up, his fingers tracing my jawline.

"So beautiful. You're body was made for me"

"Daddy!"

"That's it. Scream my name"

His pounding never let up as his hand slowly slipped under me, pushing desperately into my clit. I yelp and spasm against him, moaning uncontrollably.

"Thats it, good girl"

Before I could think, I felt a mass around my bud, massaging and pushing all over. I cum instantly but it doesn't stop, only going harder. Loki finished a second later, pulling out and replacing his dick with a butt plug to keep his warm, sticky cum inside of me.

The magic didn't stop as he flipped me over onto my back, watching my body arch and jolt.

"Loki" I pant "Please!"

I watch him as he smirks but doesn't answer, the green mist around my bundle of nerves growing more intense. I moan again and throw my head back, screaming as I cum once again.

"Fuck!"

The feeling around me went away as Loki's arms engulfed my body, his own laying down next to me.

"Shhhhh, you did so good, my darling, so good"

"Loki..."

"Don't talk, don't talk. Sleep, my love, sleep"

His hand came over my face and a few seconds later, I was out.

"I love you, my pet."