Tired Again

I had fallen asleep in Peter's bed, him cuddled into my back. Tony was watching us from the crack in the room door when Bucky walked by.

"Yeah, cause that's not creepy at all" he says sarcastically

Tony gives him a side glare as Bucky stuck his head in too.

"Now whoes the creep" Tony smirks

"Leave then alone" Bucky scolds

"Fine" Tony grunts, shutting the door softly

I had heard rustling in the corner of the room and started to wake up a little, shifting around on the bed.

"You ok?" Peter asks after my moving had woken him

"Sorry, I thought I heard something" I sigh and turn over, digging my face into his chest

Peter sighs and wraps his arms around my back, pulling me to him.

I had in fact heard something. Loki was standing in the corner watching me with sad eyes, still balming himself for what happened to me before teleporting out.

~~3 hours later~~

I woke up to someone opening the door again. I groan and dig my face into Peter's chest more, hoping the person would go away.

"Izzy, darling" the voice says

I look up and see Loki looking down at me.

"Loki?" I ask, rubbing my eyes

"Sh sh. Can you come with me?" He asks

I reach my arms out at him and he takes them, pulling to his chest with my legs wrapped around his stomache and my arms resting over his shoulders along with my head.

He teleports to a quiet room with a king bed and lays me on it. I sigh and shift to get comfortable on the new fabric. Loki smiles and lays in bed behind me, pulling me to him gently. I turn over and dig my face into his neck, my hands on his chest.

He flinches at the sudden movement from me but slowly wraps his arms around my back in a soothing manner.

We stayed like that for a while until Loki spoke, thinking I was asleep.

"I'm glad you're ok, sweetheart" he mumbles against my hair

I shiver a little and try to cuddle into him more. He quickly grabs a blanket and pulls it over me, up to my shoulders. I whine from the sudden cold and he pulls me closer to his chest, wrapping his arms tighter around me in a protective hug.

"Sh sh. You're ok, I've got you. You're safe" he whispers into my hair, resting his chin on my head

My breathing had slowed to normal and I sighed deeply, earning a smile from Loki.

"You getting hurt was not my fault" he whispers, trying to convince himself what I said was true "You getting hurt you was not my fault. You getting hurt you...was all my fault"

Tears threaten to fall from his eyes but he closed them tightly and kisses my forehead, hugging me tighter but softly at the same time.

~~8:27 am~~

I woke up for the last time from the sun shining in my eyes. I groan and sit up rubbing my eyes in annoyance, looking around and seeing the I was in my room.

The door opens revealing Peter and he walks and sits on the edge of my bed.

"Hey sleepy head" he says

"Go away" I groan again and flop back down on the bed

"You gotta get up~" Peter say in a singsongy voice, putting his hands on my stomache, resting his head on them