𝟢𝟢𝟨. 𝗿𝗲𝗺 𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗲

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ (vi. the reality of life)
in which he seeks advice

'WITHOUT THE MASK WHERE WILL YOU HIDE? CAN'T FINDYOURSELF, LOST IN YOUR LIE'

WILL YOU HIDE? CAN'T FIND
YOURSELF, LOST IN YOUR LIE'

The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole
━━━━ October 5th, 2000

Situated quite literally in the middle of nowhere - hidden behind a large wheat field just a few miles from a large, winding river - is where the Weasley family home resided.

The base structure of the home implied it had once been a large cottage - only, more rooms had been added as the family extended; now making it several storeys high and crooked, as though it would fall if not for the magic that held it up.

Seven chimneys were perched in various spots atop the red roof; quirky and odd, much like the people that inhabited it. Near the large tumbledown garage, several fat brown chickens pecked their way around the yard - seemingly circling the lop-sided sign that was stuck in the ground.

The Burrow. Known for its warmth, happiness, and strong familial values.

The small kitchen was as cramped as it usually was on Wednesday mornings - with most of the Weasley children sat around the scrubbed wooden table in the centre. Molly Weasley pottered haphazardly around the room, placing various plates on the table as the frying pan on the stove reheated the previously cooked bacon and sausages.

Upon Molly's request - or rather, demand - it had become a tradition for the Weasley family to come together on a Wednesday morning for breakfast. It was the only time the ageing-woman ever got to spend time with her children now that they were all grown up and living their separate lives.

Unfortunately, no matter how hard she tried, it was virtually impossible to get all seven of her children under one roof. Though four out of seven was better than none.

Percy, Fred, George, and Ron were all sat in their usual chairs around the table - eagerly waiting for their mum to dish out breakfast. Though, none more so than Ron who was practically salivating over the smell of the sausages - his bottomless appetite seemingly growing larger after the war.

Bill was currently in France with Fleur - the pair taking Victoire, who had been born earlier in the year, to visit her maternal grandparents and aunt. Since moving permanently into Shell Cottage, Bill was able to spend a lot more time around his family - something Molly was extremely pleased about.

The woman rarely went a week without making an unexpected visit to her eldest child's house. Hence Bill and Fleur's spontaneous trip to France.

A few months after the war, Charlie had returned to the dragon reserve in Romania - his face on the enchanted clock permanently pointed towards 'Mortal Peril'. Between taking care of the dragon's, Charlie now spent most of his days organising fundraisers in the hope to reopen the reserve in Scotland.