𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗬

⎯⎯⎯⎯ SERENDIPITY !
the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way

⎯⎯⎯⎯ SERENDIPITY !↳ the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way

⎯⎯⎯⎯ SUMMARY !
nobody's path is set in stone

⎯⎯⎯⎯ SUMMARY !↳ nobody's path is set in stone

POST BATTLE OF HOGWARTS
↳ circa 2000

・‥...━━━━━━━☆

Asteria Nott a Pureblood witch who was anything but a reflection of her family name and the blood-purist ideals they once perpetuated. As a descendant of the fourth most wealthiest Pureblood houses, Asteria embodied aristocratic elegance perfectly.

And, though she may have both looked and portrayed the part of a perfect Pureblood Princess, her beliefs and opinions had always been entirely her own. Asteria was neither ignorant nor arrogant to believe only Pureblood Wizards and Witches were qualified enough to have magic.

She wasn't too prideful or envious to admit that some of the most talented Witches and Wizards she'd gone to school with were Muggleborn's. She felt no disgust or prejudice towards anyone who was not born to the 'Sacred 28'.

However, her opinions and lack of prejudice were no longer a cause for concern. 2 years after the infamous Battle of Hogwarts and the subsequent defeat of Voldemort, the Wizarding World was still hesitant to trust former affiliates of the Dark Lord

⎯ including those who had been forced into fellowship and the families of known Death Eaters who had no involvement.

Many of Voldemort's loyal followers had been killed in Battle or sentenced to life in a newly reformed Azkaban. Others, who had rejoiced in his defeat and the freedom they had subsequently been granted, had been shunned by the Wizarding World and now faced prejudice in every aspect of their lives.