𝟢𝟢𝟣. 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗺 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝘀

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ (i. an unwanted reunion)
in which she, quite literally, stumbles into him

 an unwanted reunion)↳ in which she, quite literally, stumbles into him

'FEELS LIKE I'M LOST IN A MOMENT,
I'M ALWAYS LOSING TO WIN'

Cafe Bonheur, Diagon Alley
━━━━ August 16th, 2000

Cafe Bonheur was a rather quaint, magical space tucked in between Madame Malkin's Robes for All Occasions and Potage's Cauldron Shop in Diagon Alley. The interior of the Cafe was decorated with various pieces of oak furniture - it's tables laden with black lanterns and enchanted candles.

The lights strung on the ceiling encompassed the interior of the cafe in a soft, warm glow - creating an electrifying buzz of magic, bringing indescribable comfort to all that entered. On the left side of the wall hung multiple photo frames depicting countless happy memories.

Vibrant green hanging plants were scattered around the cosy space as plush emerald green and silver cushions decorated the benches, paying homage to the most judged Hogwarts house. A cute black bell was situated right above the door, emitting an enchanting ring every time the oak door was pushed open.

For the most part, the quaint little cafe seemed displaced within the chaos of Diagon Alley. Had it not been for the moving pictures and the self-stirring drinks, one would easily have confused it as a simple Muggle cafe.

But that was the exact sense of abnormality that Hestia Nott had sought to achieve when she first opened Cafe Bonheur. Feeling displaced herself within the Wizarding World and the cruel legacy of her family name, Hestia had openly reflected her entire being in the interior of her cafe - hoping to create a place of comfort that offered all those who felt displaced a sense of normalcy.

And it had worked. Cafe Bonheur was always bustling with hoards of wizards and witches, both young and old. The atmosphere and warmth the small space exuded drew in an influx of customers on a daily basis - granted, most of those customers were either reformed Death Eaters or the fair few witches and wizards who didn't buy into the hysteria.

Besides, nobody in their right mind could resist Hestia Nott's infamous Cheesecake Bites.

There was a certain sense of happiness that seemed to encompass the cafe, leaving all that visited with a new sense of hopefulness and serenity - something that was eagerly sought after as the remnants of the Second Wizarding War fizzled out.

Asteria also believed that it didn't hurt having an adorable, always happy six-year-old running around the small space spreading joy as though she were a fairy. "Circe, darling, please watch where you're going!"

Speaking of witch. "Auntie ViVi!" Asteria didn't bother to hide the smile that broke out on her face as a mass of blonde jumped into her arms the moment she entered the homely cafe. The brunette grinned as she bent slightly, reaching Circe's level so she could hug her back just as tightly.