5

I woke to the feeling of a cold rag being placed on my head making me instantly jolt up in a panic, "DAD!" I screamed sitting up. It took me a moment to take in my surroundings, I was on a sofa in the compound with only my uncle Elijah trying to calm me, "Faith calm down, it's okay! it's okay" he repeats to me placing his hands on my shoulders, helping me steady my breathing. I looked at him as I calmed and in all honesty, he looked like he really didn't want to be here with me right now. "Oh, I guess you lost the coin toss then" I rolled my eyes at him as I stood up far to quickly sending myself into another moment of dizziness but I held on to the arm of the sofa to keep my balance. "What on earth are you talking about Faith?" he questioned standing up and facing away from me, "well we both know that you clearly don't want to be here with me Elijah, you don't exactly like being around me do you?" I rolled my eyes again, now holding my head to stop the room from spinning. He continued to stand with his back to me whilst he spoke, "you can't possibly believe that is true, you are forever my niece Faith" I laughed bitterly at him and his words "oh yeah, but I'm not the niece you swore to always protect now am I? No, that privilege goes to Hope, perfect little Hope" I shake my head as I sigh again walking away, "You had the chance to correct that mistake a while ago and you didn't. Guess the reason you're so mad right now is because Hope isn't as innocent as you all think she is now is she-" I drop to the floor feeling an immense pain in my stomach causing Elijah to rush to me.

"Faith..." he tries to help me but I don't let him, holding my hand up in stubbornness "no I'm fine- ahh" I curl over in pain again clutching my stomach "Faith what is it? What's happening?" he questions now actually looking worried about my wellbeing. "It's Hope- Ahh- she's using black magic again- ow -she must be - ouch -Elijah it hurts" I look at him tears brimming my eyes. He scoops me up and places me on the sofa again and pulls out his phone, I assume he's calling my father but then everything went black... again.

Elijah's P.O.V.

"Oh yeah, but I'm not the niece you swore to always protect now am I? No, that privilege goes to Hope, perfect little Hope" I turn to look at her as she was walking away, she can't possibly believe I do not care for her or that I wouldn't do everything in my power to keep her safe. "You had the chance to correct that mistake a while ago and you didn't. Guess the reason you're so mad right now is because Hope isn't as innocent as you all think she is now is she-" I watch her drop to the floor with pain in her eyes and I instantly rush to her side "Faith..." I attempt to help her but she refuses to let me near her "no I'm fine- ahh" she yelps again in pain I once again try to help her feeling worry arise in my body "Faith what is it? What's happening?" I question, looking at her curled over in pain. "It's Hope- Ahh- she's using black magic again- ow - she must be - ouch -Elijah it hurts" I see the tears in her eyes as she looks at me begging me to help, I feel my heart break as I see the pain in her face, maybe Hope really is doing this, but why? Why would she do this to her own sister? I scoop her into my arms and place her back on the sofa, quickly pulling my phone out to call Niklaus but when I look back down at her she had passed out causing me to worry even more.

I place to cold rag on her forehead as I see her face being to redden with warmth, the phone goes to voicemail and I sigh in frustration "Niklaus call me back as soon as you hear this, it's about Faith. Something is seriously wrong and we have to do something about it now!" I end the voicemail and try calling Kol instead and once again I got no answer. I see Faiths phone on the table and try to call Kol from that hoping he may answer which he does instantly "hello darling, how are you feeling?" Kol's voice echoed through the phone making me frustrated that he ignored my call. "Kol it is Elijah.." I hear him sigh at the sound of my voice "...It's Faith, she woke up and the suddenly was curling up in immense pain, I have never seen that look of pain in her eyes before. Niklaus isn't answering my calls so get him and get back to the compound now!" I tell him through the phone leaving no time to mess around. "I'm on my way" he ends the call.

I kneel down next to the sofa and look at my youngest niece, she is so much like her father. It's scary sometimes when I look at her, Hope looks like him too but Faith has an unbelievable resemblance to him, she is really like the female version of him. I know I'm harsh on her sometimes but I don't mean to be, I just... I have not been able to get past the struggle of admitting the fact that we didn't know she existed until the day her and Hope were born, the witches didn't know, somehow and she was just left to die there on the alter of St. Anne's church whilst the witches took Hope. We could have lost her that day but no one gave her a second thought, no one but Niklaus who got her to safety before saving Hope. I have been unable to look at her properly without feeling the guilt of that day. I will never forgive myself for it.

I look at her in a peaceful slumber, "Faith Mikaelson, I, Elijah Mikaelson promise to do everything in my power to keep you safe and happy, Always and Forever" I whisper in her ear before leaning over and kissing her forehead. "I am so sorry for ever making you feel as though you were less special than Hope. Faith Mikaelson, the youngest of the Mikaelson family. Our pride and Joy forever. I love you."

*****************************
Hope you guys like this part! Let me know if you do!
Thankyou sm for reading my story!!