13

Faith's P.O.V

Her screams were piercing my ears and so I shut her up. All eyes were on me and the glare I was getting from my sister was cold and deathly. "I have had enough of this Hope. This is not you. This is not who you are. Its the black magic, its taking over you and me along with it" I walk towards her lifting up my sleeves to show her the black veins that were now fading thanks to Freya and Davina. "What happened to my sister, Hope? The sister that cheered me up when we were kids and would make me laugh so much until I couldn't breathe. The sister I used to share all my secrets with. The sister that was once my best friend. Where is she gone?" I question and look at her, I see something flicker within her and her face relaxed "Faith? I'm.. I'm sorry" her face was sad, more emotion than I have seen in weeks. "Hope?" Before I could say anything else her eyes turn black and she laughed. "Damn she's weak" was all she said and I look at her confused "Oh I'm talking about the weak Hope. The one I now have trapped away. You really thought you could bring her back. That's funny" she chuckles evily. I feel my blood boil with anger at the sight of this. "I'm going to get you back Hope. I promise" I storm away and my dad follows me. The others kind of scatter around the compound. "Faith, luv are you okay?" he asks me when I sit on the sofa my head in my hands. "I'm fine dad. But I have an idea. Do you still speak to Caroline?" I look up at him and he sits opposite me. "Umm.. why?" He looks at me confused so I explain to him. "I was thinking maybe her girls, Josie and Lizzie could syphon the black magic out of Hope and get rid of it or put it in something else. They are Gemini twins after all and they were Ble to do it with the Hollow so it could be destroyed" I tell him and I can see him thinking the whole thing through. Have you ever looked at someone thinking and it's like you can see all of the cogs turning in their brain as they're trying to put all the pieces together. That's what I'm looking at with my father right now. "I'll speak to Caroline but the girls are mere children she may never agree to letting them do something this dangerous" he looks up towards me and sighs. "I know it's a long shot dad but it's a shot. We have to try. For Hope." I know he will do it, I don't even have to persuade him to. He would so anything for me and Hope, to make sure we are safe and happy. He nods and leaves the room to get in touch with Caroline.
Kol comes down the stairs and heads towards me. "There's my smart little tribrid. Great idea about the Gemini twins syponing the magic out of Hope." He smiles walking towards me and sitting beside me. "But where are we going to put all that black magic?" He questions knowing I've got an answer. But he just doesn't know it yet, he's not going to like it at all. "When the girls sypon it out of Hope they can put it in an object" I lie through my teeth "a magical object that can hold it. Then when it's in the object we can open that prison world thingy that their uncle Kai was banished to and throw it in there, sort of" I continue to lie to him making it more believable as I go on. He seems like he believes me but I see a slight but of doubt in his face "wow, that's amazingly thought out Faith. Will it work? Are you sure?" He questions me slightly. "I'm sure. I spoke to Dr Saltzman about it. Not about the girls suponing it of course but about throwing it into the prison world. He said it would work" I feel bad lying to him but my original plan is not one that he is going to like, that anyone is going to like. He nods, impressed by my words and I settle seeing that he believes me.

You see, I did speak to Alaric but he told me it probably wouldn't work. That there is almost no chance of it working. I can't rely on that, I can't rely on a maybe or a small possibility and so I had a plan B which is now my plan A actually. Plan A is now to have the girls put the black magic into me. I know I know, that wont solve much but that isn't the end of it. The minute they put the black magic into me, I will take the last of the white oak and strike myself in the heart. I found it hidden behind the crescent in the compound so now I am in possession of it. If I take myself out, Hope and my family will be safe and the black magic will dissipate with me. I'm not afraid to die. Not if it means my family will be safe.
I just have to figure out a way to get rid of my dad and the others long enough for the spell to be done and the black magic to be put into me. If they see it happen they will stop it. But this is the only way I can think of, I have thought about everything, everyway and this is the only one that works out were none of my family is hurt. So this is what I'm doing. They're not going to stop me. I wont let them.

"What's up darlin'? You seem like something is on your mind" Kol asking pulling me out of my thoughts. I turn to him "Oh nothing, I just can't wait for this whole thing to be over now" I tell him with a smile hoping will reassure him and it seems to work but before he can say anything else my dad returns. "What did Caroline say?" I ask him standing up, the look on his face is anger and sadness mixed together basically giving me my answer. He sighs and looks at me "she said no. She said the girls are too young and we already used them to get rid of the Hollow so she doesn't want to put them at such a risk again. But she's searching for another way to help us" he said standing opposite me with his hands in shoulders, leaning down slightly so he can make eye contact with me. "We are going to find away to fix this Faith I promise" he tells me and I smile hugging him. I know he has no idea how to fix this but I also know he's trying his best and this whole situation is eating him up inside. I have to find another way to get the black magic out of Hope, before it's too late.

******************************
Sorry for the late update. I will be updating again tomorrow! Lmk what you think of Faith's decision and what you think will happen next!

Thankyou sm for over 6K reads by the way I'm so unbelievably appreciative of you all! 💗