17

*Recap*
Elijah comes to my side and pulls me off her but I fight it. "Brother she is gone. There's nothing you can do"

"No! There has to be something! She's a Tribrid! Why isn't she waking up?" I continue shaking her trying to get her to wake up. The tears are hot on my face and I  watch as they land on me. "Give her time brother. The vampire side may take some time to begin the process. Faith and Hope are the first Tribrids in eternity. There is no way we could know how this will work" Elijah reassures me.

I nod. Maybe he us right. Maybe I just need to give her time. I put her back down and cover her with the blanket. "I want someone with her at all times. I do not want her waking up alone and scared" I tell Elijah but continue to look at Faith's lifeless body. "Of course Niklaus." I hear him walk away. Rebekah sits beside me on Faith's bed and holds my hand.

"She's going to be okay Nik" she tells me and wipe the final tear that rested on my face. "She's right. She will get through this she is strong." Kol says as he sits on the opposite side of Faith. "I just... I can't loose her" I tell them my face hangs low and I avoid the urge to let more tears escape my eyes. They both stay silent unable to find something to say. I can't say I blame them honestly.

Faith's P.O.V.

I don't know where I am. I mean I know I am still in New Orleans, in the compound but its... different. There's no one here. There is no one anywhere. It's completely silent.

I sit up and step out of bed. "Dad?!" I shout. Nothing. "Mom?" Nothing. "Uncle Kol?!" Nothing. "Uncle Elijah?!" Still nothing I check each of there rooms as I shout there names. But I come up empty. "Hope? Aunt Freya? Aunt Rebekah? Anyone?!" Where is everyone. Better yet where the hell am I?!

*3 days later*

3 days. 3 whole days I've been here. I don't know where I am. But every now and again I see glimpses of my dad and my mom. It usually happens when I'm in bed. It's like they're holding my hand. Talking to me. But they can't see or here me talking back.

I see the others every now and again. Rushing around the compound like they always do but they can't see me. Am I... am I dead? Did the black magic kill me? Is that why the black veins are gone from my arms? I just assumed my dad and the others had figured out a way to get the black magic out of me. But what if they didn't? What if I'm actually dead?

I feel tears burn at my eyes begging to escape and I can't hold them back. As I begin to cry I see my dad. Pacing around my room.

"Why hasn't she woke up?! Freya isn't there anything you can do?... I've read every book I can find nothing says anything about how to activate the vamipe side!" He's on the phone to Freya, obviously. I stand up and stand in front of him. "Dad? I miss you!" I slowly lift my hand and touch his face even though he's never been able to feel it before I alway do it. He flinchs and so do I.

"Freya she's here. I can feel her. No I can't see her. I felt her touch my face!? How can she touch my face Freya I'm looking at her body on the bed at the other side of the room... Yes I'm sure it was her! I know my daughter Freya and that was her! Okay. Fine. Hurry up then" I feel tears fall down my face. He felt me. He knows I'm here.

"Faith? I know you're here" he opens out his hand and I reach for it. When I touch him he flinched again, I placed my hand in his and squeezed. He squeezes back and tears fall from my eyes. I look up at him and I can see tears in his eyes too as he looks at our hands even though he can't see mine. "Dad..."

Klaus' P.O.V.

Its been 3 days since Faith's heart stopped beating. Her body isn't decaying like normal bodies would. I know she's still in there she has to be. I can't lose my little girl.

I pace the room the room whilst on the phone to Freya. "Why hasn't she woke up?! Freya isn't there anything you can do?... I've read every book I can find nothing says anything about how to activate the vamipe side!" She tells me how she working on it and as she is talking I feel something. A hand on my face. I flinch away as I am unable to see what it is that touched me.

I look over at the bed. Faith. It was her I know it. I just don't know how. "Freya she's here. I can feel her. No I can't see her. I felt her touch my face!? How can she touch my face Freya I'm looking at her body on the bed at the other side of the room... Yes I'm sure it was her! I know my daughter Freya and that was her! Okay. Fine. Hurry up then" the tears build in my eyes but I fight them off. Freya doesn't believe that I felt Faith but I know I did.

"Faith? I know you're here" I opens out his hand and hope she will touch me again just to let me know she's okay. I feel her hand touch mine and I flinch a little out of shock. I feel her squeeze my hand so I squeeze back just like I used to when she was little. I continue to look at our hand still unable to see hers but I feel it. A warm tear falls from my cheek.

"Faith, sweetheart. My little girl. Please come back to us. We need you back I need you back." He hand slowly pulls out of mine as I talk to her. "No no no Faith please don't let go. Come back please" I hold out my hand as I beg her to hold it again but she doesn't. "Please..." I whisper and I fall to my knees anther tear or two falls from my eyes and down my cheek.

"My little girl..."

*****************************
Sorry I haven't posted guys I've been making lots of edits on tiktok and my account blew up lol!
Anywayz enjoy this chapter and keep the comments coming I love reading them! ❤