8

Faith's P.O.V.

So I asked Davina why she thinks Hope was using black magic and she said she wish she knew, if we knew why Hope was doing this we'd have a better chance of stopping her. I sighed and watch Kol and Davina talk about whatever it was they were talking about, I wasn't really paying attention. I heard something, it was my sister screaming.
"You shouldn't be here dad!" It was faint but I know it's there. I close my eyes and I could see my dad, he was at the doorway "You need to leave" It was definitely my sister but I couldn't see her, it's like I'm seeing it through her eyes. "Hope, look at your arms. Look at what you're doing to yourself..." my dad points to my, well Hopes, arms. Her veins were now blank and vibrant under her skin "the black magic is taking over you. And you're dragging your sister down too" He was trying his best to reason with her, but she just wasn't understanding the error of her ways.
I could feel anger boil in Hopes body, its like I'm actually there "Is that the best you can do?" She questioned my dad with a laugh, "trying to get me to feel guilty about hurting my sister well maybe you should all be with her right now instead of getting on my nerves" her anger grows as she points her hand in my dads direction and mumbles a spell, less than seconds later my father dropped to the floor in pain and screaming along with my mum and uncle Elijah "ahh.. Hope please, baby listen to us" I hear my mum say from behind my dad as she holds her hand to her head. I let out a heavy breath "Maybe you all need a lesson in the fact that I'm not a baby anymore!" She balls her hand into a fist making the power of the spell stronger and the pain towards my parents and uncle 10 times worse, my dad grips his head trying to keep his focus on my sister but I know he won't last much longer.
"NO!" My aunt Freya screams from behind them and throws her hand out sending a spell towards me... well actually Hope.
I open my eyes breathing heavily, I'm back in the compound with Kol and Davina looking at me worried.
"Faith, darlin, are you okay? What happened?" Kol questioned sitting directly in front of me. "I'm fine Kol, I just... I saw my dad, and mum and uncle Elijah and aunt Freya... but I saw them through Hopes eyes" I told them still confused on how I did it. Davina stood up and looked at me "that's impossible... how did you do it?" She looked at me as confused as myself. "I... I don't know I was looking at you two talk and I could suddenly hear Hope shouting. When I closed my eyes I was there. Davina what's wrong with me?" I question becoming more worried by the second.
She came over and sat directly in front of me and took my hands in hers. "Nothing is wrong with you. You're just stronger than any of us could have imagined. Stronger than Ester was and stronger than Hope is." She told me and I felt fear arise in my body. How am I stronger? We were born near enough at the same time. We grew up together and everything was the same. How am I stronger than her? "How do you know darlin" Kol asked now sitting beside me. "Remember during the harvest ritual? When the power of the other girls went into me before Marcel took me?" She questions and Kol nodded "well I remember watching it from the other side" he chuckles lightly but Davina stayed serious as she looks at me. "You have that much power if not more. But it's not dangerous for you like it was for me Faith. The only danger is that people will fear you because of it" she told me. I don't want to be feared! I don't want to be dangerous yo other people! I just want to be normal.
"But how.." before I could finish my question my dad came bursting through the doors with Hope in his arms. "Davina, Freya I need the two of you to put a stone boundary spell around Hopes room. We'll have to keep her in there for now until we can figure out why she is doing this." He says as he heads towards the stairs with Davina and Freya following behind him quickly.
Uncle Elijah come straight towards me with my mum and sat where Davina was previously sitting. "We found Hope, she was doing Black Magic in..." he started but I knew the rest already "in the attic if St Anne's Church. You got there, there was a boundary spell around the room and hope was in the middle of a spell. Her veins we black and visible under her skin and she spelled you all into immense pain until Aunt Freya knocked her out" I finished for him leaving both him and my mother looking at me in complete shock and confusion. "Faith, how could you possibly know all that?" My mother asked concerned as she looked between me and Kol. "She saw it. We don't know how yet but all we know is she is stronger than any of us thought" uncle Kol told them as he looked at me with a smile.
I watched as Elijah's face turned to an expression of fear and then realisation as he stood up, headed towards the staircase and shouted my father as he climbed them.
"What was that all about?" I asked my mum as she looked back towards me from the direction Elijah left in. "Umm, I'm not sure" she told me avoiding eye contact completely. I know she's lying. I know she knows what's going on she's just not telling me. I decide to ignore it for now as I shake my head and roll my eyes.

******************************
So Faith is more powerful than everyone thought, including herself! 😬😬
What's gonna happen next?!