21

After I explained the plan to Faith she seemed scared. "I'm sorry" I blurted out and she gave me a strange look. "Sorry for what Hope?" She questioned. I look at my watch and shake my head. "It doesn't matter we will finish this when you're back with us in the land of the living" she giggles and gave me a quick hug.

I close my eyes and when I reopen them I'm back in Faiths bedroom, Jose and Lizzie were stood at the bottom of the bed waiting and my aunt Rebekah was stood by the door. Once she sees me look at her she walks over, "what is it Hope? Is she okay?" She questions. I smile at her. "She's fine. She's going to be okay, we'll get her out aunt bex I promise" she smiles back, I turn to the twins. "You ready?" I ask and they both nod.

The two of them light the candles around the bed and take the mystical sandclock and place it next to Faith an the bed stand. They both turn to look at me showing me they are ready. "Okay, this is it. Time to get Faith back" I look at my aunt rebekah and she nods at me in reassurance. I walk into the circle of candles and stand next to the twins stood at the bottom of my sisters bed. I hold my hand out and each of them take a hand.

"Ready?" I look between the two of them. "Ready!" They both say, nodding. The girls start chanting and I join in recognising the spell "Magia Tollox De Terras. Magia Tollox De Terras. Magia Tollox De Terras" we continue to chant the girls drawing their power from me. The wind picks up in the room and we chant louder assuring we are heard over the sound of it.

I open my eyes whilst chanting, and I watch the black mist be siphoned out of my sister on the bed. I squeeze the girls hands and continue chanting with them. Rebeakah and Kol watching from the door not wanting to say anything to disturb the spell.

Watching the mist of black magic now out of my sister I chant louder and the girls raise their hands that are not holding me and move the mist to the sandclock with their magic and one  final time we all shout "Magia Tollox De Terras" and the magical mist went into the sand glass. We all take a breath at the same time "solvo" we finished the spell and the girls drop my hands.

We all sit down for a moment to catch or strength back. And rebakah and kol run to us. "Are you girls okay?" Kol asks us. "Yeah we're fine uncle kol it just gets a bit tiring doing spells like that" I chuckle a little. I smile and they help us up. I walk to Faiths bedroom and sit next to her. "It's time to come back sis, we're all waiting" I sigh, holding her hand.

Klaus' P.O.V.

*voicemail*

"Ugh! Rebekah will you answer your bloody phone, I am with Freya and Davina and they said you haven't been here. Where are you? Why did you lie to me?" I slam the phone down  on the table after the voicemail is sent. 

Freya turns to look at me "I take it our little sister isn't answering her phone. Why don't you just go back home and see if she's there?" She asks me but before I can answer her Davina rushes in the room towards Freya. "Did you change the spell?" She questions sounding kind of panicked. "What spell?" I asked quickly knowing it must have something to do with Faith. "The one that helped us keep check on Faith and make sure she's still with us. Did you change anything?!" Davina rambles turning back to Freya who shook her head now with a worried expression on her face. Davina looked at me with a look that gave me a shiver.

"Something is wrong klaus. You have to get back to the compound right now!" She said to me and I wasted no time questioning her. I gave my sister a quick look and sped out the room ad my heart pounded in my chest and so many possibilities ran through my head.

Arriving at the compound I shout for my sibling hoping nothing is wrong. "REBEKAH! KOL! WHERE ARE YOU?! IS FAITH OKAY? HAVE YOU HEARD FROM HOPE?! WHATS GOING ON?" I shout at the top of my lungs as I head towards the stairs.

Hope's P.O.V

"REBEKAH! KOL! WHERE ARE YOU?! IS FAITH OKAY? HAVE YOU HEARD FROM HOPE?! WHATS GOING ON?"

After a few minutes of silence my father's voice boomed around the compound and all of our heads turn towards the door but before any of us could say anything to respond to his questions, a loud breath escaped my sisters lip making us all turn to look at her. Her heart was beating again and her chest slowly raised and sunk as she took slow breaths.

I smiled at the twins knowing they had helped me save my sister and the smiled back at me. My father's steps could be heard getting closed to the room and within seconds the door swung open and he looked around the room in shock. "What's going on in here? Why are you three here? You have everyone worried sick!" He turns to me and the girls. We didn't answer him for a moment we all just looked down avoiding eye contact. "But dad," I stood up and walked towards him "the girls have saved Faith, listen her heart is beating again. The black magic is out of her and when she wakes up she should be okay" I take his arm and pull him towards my sister on the bed.

His eyes fill up as he kneels down and takes my sisters hand with his left hand and mine with his right. "My girls are both okay" he smiled sqeezing both our hands like he always does. I squeeze back and he gives me a smile. But then looks down at his other hand in shock. Faith was sqeezing his hand too...

**********************************
Sorry its been a while I've had a lot going on with my mental health and work and such! I'm sorry! Hope you guys like this chapter let me know! 💗