9

Elijah P.O.V.

"Niklaus!" I shout walking up the stairs towards him, Freya and Davina. "What brother? I'm kind of in the middle of locking my daughter in her room." He turns and sighs as Freya and Davina continue their spell to bound Hope to her room. "Faith saw it all" I told him, unsure if he had been told by Davina. "What are you talking about Elijah? What did she see?" He replies his attention was barely on me. "She saw our whole interaction with Hope, Niklaus, she was seeing it through Hope's eyes" I tell him, his attention is now fully on me. "Don't be foolish Elijah, that's impossible" he replied, confusion in his eyes. Before I replied Davina stepped in, finishing her spell with Freya. "Actually it is..." she told him and he turned to look at her, all of our attention was on her. "...It's like when I had all the power from the harvest girls, but even stronger and less dangerous to her" she finished, I watched my sisters face turn to one also of confusion "but that would mean Faith is stronger than we thought. Stronger than Hope. Klaus Hope is..." she started but my brother knew exactly what she was talking about "...trying to take her sisters power. She's jealous and scared" he finished for her. We stood in a moment of silence all overwhelmed by the information and the conclusion we had come to.

A small voice from behind us broke the silence. "Hope is scared of me? S-she's trying to take my powers?" Faith appeared from behind the wall, a look of sadness in her face as she fought the urge to cry. "Faith, luv, don't worry. It's going to be okay" Niklaus instantly walks to her and comforts her. "Dad, I don't want to be more powerful. I just want to be normal. I don't want my sister to be afraid of me" she rambles heading into a state of panic. "Hey, Faith, sweetheart. Look at me. It's going to be okay. I promise, I will make it okay just breathe" he tells her now holding her hands and getting her to steady her breathing. My brother is redeemed. He is a different person. His girls did this. I am proud.

Klaus' P.O.V

"Hey, Faith, sweetheart. Look at me. It's going to be okay. I promise, I will make it okay just breathe" I hold her hands calming her down. I pull her in to a hug and hold her tightly. I may seem like I know what I'm doing on the outside but on the inside I feel lost. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I mean, Faith is more powerful than any of us thought. Hope must have sensed that and is now trying to take her own sisters powers. I've dealt with a lot in my thousand years here on earth, but this, this is something I can't control. Something leaving me scared. Me, Klaus Mikaelson,  scared. I would do anything for my girls but I just don't know what to do.

Faith's P.O.V.

"Let me out of here!" We all turn our attention towards Hope's room. She now stands near the door but obviously can't get out. I can see the anger in her eyes, an anger I've never seen before.
"Let me out of here or you're going to regret it" she growls towards us. My mum and Kol rushed up the stairs probably hearing Hope awake.
"First, my darling Hope, we're going to need you to answer a few questions. Okay?" My fathers started walking toward the room, closer to my sister who looked at him with a sinister glare.
She laughed "you really think I'm going to tell you anything. You're stupider than I thought." She laughed again. I felt anger boil inside of me. This isn't the sister I know, the sister I grew up with, the sister that I would cheer up months after dad stopped contacting us. No, this is like a completely different person in the body of that girl.
"Why are you trying to take my power? You're my sister Hope, why would you do this?" I walk towards her, past my father so that I can stand directly in front of her, the boundary still between us. She laughed again, an evil laugh. "You really don't get it do you Faith? How have you not put this together yet?" I send her a confused look. "You're so much stronger than me. You're the strongest of this family Faith. I always thought it was me but uts not it's you! I know you're jealous of me..." she chuckles with anger "...the bond I have with mum and Elijah that you never had. The way everyone swore to protect me the day I was born. Yes I know you're jealous but it was only a matter of time before they all realise you're stronger than me and you take all the attention from me. I'm not going to let that happen Faith I WONT" She screams and I look at her for a moment in disbelief. Everyone around us silent not knowing what to say to Hope's pathetic excuse for using black magic. I finally let out a breathy laugh. "Are you serious?!" I shout having had enough of her selfishness "Do you know how stupid you sound right now Hope!? You sound like a spoiled brat! Yes I was jealous of the relationship you had with them and that they all swore to protect you. I was Yes. But I was slowly building a better relationship with both our parents and Elijah. They wouldn't love me more just because I have more power than you! That's not how this family works Hope! We're family, we ate together Always and Forever. We are apart of that promise now Hope, both of us!" I shout at her and I could see it took everyone by surprise. "You turned to black magic Hope! BLACK MAGIC! That can destroy us both! You're not getting away with this. I won't let my sister destroy herself!" I finish taking a big breath in and out.
Everyone stayed silent for a moment before Hope chuckled "You really think you can stop me" she laughed. Before I could answer she stepped towards me, past the barrier. I took a step back. Both Davina and Freya took a step towards us but before they could do anything she sent everyone around us into a fit of pain, all of them curling over holding their heads.
I look around and feel tears prick at my eyes as I see my family in pain. I feel a headache coming on from the black magic Hope is using as she laughs walking towards me.

**************************
Uh-oh cliffhanger. What's going to happen in chapter 10?
Are you enjoying this story!? Please let me know!