19

Hayleys P.O.V

My phone rings in my pocket breaking the silence int the room and I let go of my daughter's hand. I pull it out and look at the caller ID *Salvatore school for the young and gifted* Hope's school? I stand up and walk out the room to answer it.

"Hello?" I answer confused. "Hayley it's Alaric." He tells me on the other end of the phone. Still confused I ask him "um hey Alaric. Is everything okay?" He sighs deeply on the other end of the phone. "Actually no. Its not" he replies and my stomach does a tumble with worry."Hope, Josie and Lizzie have left the school. I have no Idea where they are. None if our witches can track them" The worry rises through my body with his words. "What do you mean they left the school Alaric? How do you not know where they are?" I feel myself getting angry with time. "I.. I don't know but we need to find them. If anything happens to my girls or Hope I will never forgive myself." I sigh. I know it's not his fault I know what those 3 girls are like together. "Okay. I'll be there soon." I tell him and end the call.

"KLAUS!" I shout through the compound. Him and Elijah appear from one of the rooms. "Yes Hayley?" He gives me a stern look for pulling him from Faith's side. "Hope is missing..." his eyes widen with my words. "Josie and Lizzie Saltzman are missing too. I'm going to mysic falls to help find them." I tell him. "I'm coming." Was his reply and Elijah steps forward to ensure I know he is coming aswell as Klaus. "You can't leave Faith alone." I told him hoping at least one of them would stay.

"Rebekahh!" Klaus shouts and his sister walks up the stairs. "Yes nik?" She looks at him with a complete fed up look. "Stay with Faith. We're going to find Hope." He tells her and she looks at him with confusion on her face. "What the bloody hell do you mean find Hope? She's at school, is she not?" She gives him a look I can't describe. "No she's obviously not sister or I wouldn't be going to look for her would I now? Just watch Faith. Call me with any changes" he says and we leave for Mysic Falls. The three of us. Alone in a car. Fun.

Hope's P.O.V

"Omg Hope! Do you even know how to drive?!" Lizzie shouts to me from the back seat, gripping her seatbelt as tightly as she possibly could causing me to chuckle. "Lizzie you're being dramatic. My uncle Elijah and my mom gave me a few lessons. We'll be okay." I tell her as I continue to chuckle. She just sighs and I glance to Josie in the passenger seat who looks at me with a smirk. I give her a look. She nods.

I put my foot on the gas and the car rapidly speeds up. "Hope! Stop! STOP! HOPE ANDREA MIKAELSON STOP THE CARRR!" Lizzie screams from behind me and josie causing us to laugh as the car slows down. Lizzies breathing is heavy and I can feel the death glare she is giving me. "My dad will kill you if you crash this car." Was all she said as I continue laughing.

"Lizzie we stole dad's car. I think he is going to kill us all anyways." Josie tells her in a serious tone. "No. No no no no No! I didn't steal dad's car. I said I would come to New Orleans to help Hope's sister but I didn't not say to steal dad's car! I will not be taking the blame for this one" she talks really quickly and me and josie just look at eachother and shake our heads. Totally going to tell Dr. Saltzman this was Lizzie's idea.

"How long till we get to New Orleans anyway?" She continues talking and I roll my eyes and ignore her. "Hello? Hope? Josie? We've been on the road for almost 24 hours when will we get there?" She questions and Josie pulls out the map. Yes we're using a map. We had to leave our phones behind so no one could track us. We also told everyone we was going out for food so it should have took them at least 12 hours before they realise we are missing.

"We should get there in 5 or 6 hours. Depending on how much we have to stop. Aren't you tired Hope? You haven't even slept? Is it safe for you to be driving?" Josie tells Lizzie and then questions me. I smile at her concern "I'm fine Jo. I just want to get back to my sister." I tell her and she nods.

I know somethings wrong with Faith. I felt it when she stopped breathing. The whole family is avoiding my calls which just confirmed what I already knew. I was talking to the twins about it. They said they'd help me find a way to help her. Turns out the black magic is what's stopped her heart. The girls said they can sypon it out of her even though Alaric told my dad it wouldn't work, they said it would and Dr. Saltzman just didn't want to put the pressure on his girls. I get it, I guess. But the girls want to help me.

So now we're on our way to help her. I just.. I hope it works because I can't lose my sister. "Aren't your family going to be in New Orleans? What if they stop us?" Lizzie says pulling me from my thoughts. "Well, by now your dad and the others have realised we never came back. He will have called my mom who will be on her way to Mysic Falls probably with my dad and Uncle Elijah. That leaves Rebekah, Freya and Kol" I tell her and she gives me a confused look. "My aunt Freya will be busy looking for someway to help Faith. And Kol and Rebekah will let me do anything I can to being Faith back to us. So that's just what I'm going to do. What we're going to do." I look at her through the mirror and she send me a sad smile.

******************************
Sorry its taken so long to update lately. I'm trying to figure out where I am going with the story.
Yes Hope is only 15. No she should not be driving. Hence the reason Lizzie is so afraid lol.
Lmk what you think in the comments!