20!

So me and the twins are on our way to help Faith. I just.. I hope it works because I can't lose my sister. "Aren't your family going to be in New Orleans? What if they stop us?" Lizzie says pulling me from my thoughts. "Well, by now your dad and the others have realised we never came back. He will have called my mom who will be on her way to Mysic Falls probably with my dad and Uncle Elijah. That leaves Rebekah, Freya and Kol" I tell her and she gives me a confused look. "My aunt Freya will be busy looking for someway to help Faith. And Kol and Rebekah will let me do anything I can to being Faith back to us. So that's just what I'm going to do. What we're going to do." I look at her through the mirror and she send me a sad smile.

"Finally!" Lizzies complains from the backseat as we pull up near the compound. Me and Josie share a look and chuckle as we get out of the car, Lizzie following. "This is where you live?" She questions as we walk in. I give her a confused look "uhh yeah. Why?" I question her as she looks around with an amazed expression on her face. "It's so big, so... amazing" she says and I laugh "well my family are the originals Lizzie. Do you think they would have settled for anything less?" She looks and me and instantly agrees with what I said, we all laugh.

I hear Kol come down the steps "Hope? What are you doing here? You mom, Dad and Elijah have been worried sick." He tells me and I give him a guilty look "I'm fine uncle Kol. We're here to help Faith but don't tell mom and Dad, please. This is Josie and Lizzie, girls this is my uncle Kol" I point to each of the twins and then back to him. He gives them an awkard smile and then looks back at me. "And how do you plan on helping your sister may I ask?" He questions me of course.

I tell him the plan and he nods but he's still hesitant. "Hope there is still one problem..." I give him a questioning look and he avoids eye contact with me "well you see the day you left... Faith sort of... well her heart kind of..." he struggles to say the words to me. "Her heart stopped beating, yeah I know..." he looks at me confused "Kol we're magical miracle twins, did you all seriously think I wouldn't feel it when her heart stopped beating? Anyway she's still alive sort of... if she wasn't her vampire side would have been activated and it hasn't so she's still alive somehow." I tell him and he takes a step back taking in the information.

I told the girls to follow me as we head up the stairs towards Faith's room. Kol following behind us knowing he can't stop us, even if he wanted to. We walk in and see rebekah sat on the bed with my sisters lifeless body. She was on the phone to my dad by the looks of it as she turned to us with a surprised expression about to tell my dad we were here. I quickly placed my finger on my lips and gave her a desperate look, she looked to Kol for a moment who nodded at her and she sighed. "Nik I will call you back, I'm going to go check if Davina and Freya found anything to help." He tells him and hangs up. We all sigh in relief.

"Now..." she stands up "What the bloody hell do you think you're doing here!?" She questions as she stands and walks towards us. I quickly explain everything to her including the fact that I knew Faith's heart stopped on the day I left. "I'm so sorry we didn't tell you, we just wanted to do everything we possibly could try before we had to break the news to you" she tells me and hugs me. I just smile "Bex it's okay. I understand why you all did what you did." She just smiles back at me.

Me, Josie and Lizzie walk towards the bed and I sit next to my sister. I take her hand in mine. "Do you have the sandclock?" I ask Josie and she pulls it out of her bag to show me. I nod and take a step back. "Are you sure you guys can do this?" I ask them as they sit either side of her, they bost look at me and give me a sad smile. "We hope so." They turn back to my sister still unconscious on the bed.

"Wait!" I say before they start and they all look at me confused. I want to try something. I go to Faith's head and place both my hand on either side of her face. I close my eyes and focus hard. When I open my eyes everything is black. There is nothing around me, its empty.

"Faith? Faith are you here?" I shout into the nothingness. I hear my voice echo and I wait for a response but I got nothing. "Faith? Please come to me!" Once again my voice echos buy this time I hear something, in the distance. It sounds like... running. Someone running. And it's getting closer.

I turn in every direction until I finally see something running towards me. But it's not something it's someone. It's Faith.
"Hope?" She questions still running towards me. "Faith!" I shout and run towards her. I get to her and she dives in to my arms wrapping me in a tight hug and I do it back to her.

"Omg Hope you're here! How are you here?! I don't even care I've missed you so much" she rambles as she hold me tight. "I've missed you too Faith but we have a plan..."

******************************
Sorry I haven't updated! Things have been hectic at work lately! I will update again this week! Thankyou for your support! ❤